• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a Bed Time

Do you have a bed time

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No Comment

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
there are those people who just have to wake up at a certain time, be it school/work days or holidays. On Saturday they'll just pop up at the same time they wake up on the school/workdays. If they try to "sleep in" they can just never sleep again... it's strange...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I don't have to get up early on weekends, but I do merely because there's a lot in a day for me to do...play FFT:A (That's a deep and long game o.o; ) post here, work on the computer in other ways etc...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
maybe i'll try FFT:A... actually no i can't. Still have FF8 to finish first...

but it's not too good to wake up early only to do non necessary stuff... sleeping more makes you grow taller n_n

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
I don't really have a time my parents make me go to bed, but I have a time that they like me to be in my bed by.

I could stay up all night if I wanted to, but that would be pretty stupid seeing as how I'd be like a zombie in the morning.

*sighs* I wish I had more friend's in my enighboirhood. They all moved away and I don't have many friends at my new school. I had tons at my old school, but there too far away to come over after school and stuff, ya know?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I'm already 5'10" I don't wanna be taller! XP

Yeah...I probably am awake too much.

Even though I go to bed at 11:30PM, it takes a long time for me to fall to sleep. x_x

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 23, 2003
I don't- beleive it or not, it's actually 2:00 am here at the moment! :P I'm allowed to stay awake when everyone else is asleep as long as I don't disturb anyone. So I just stay in my room and go on the computer quietly ^-^
Ooh... I have to get up for school tomorow! Maybe going to sleep now isn't such a bad idea...

John Denver

Banned
Years
Keitaro said:
I don't or if I did someone should of told me 7 years ago when I was 13 lol. I change my sleeping schedule every now and then for work but if you consider that a bedtime well then yes.

Wow...a post from keitaro....insane...

My betime is at 10...and my parents enforce it :( sucks all

BOO hoo!

Back