• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a boyfreind or girlfreind

Do You Have A Boyfriend or Girlfriend

• Yes

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • i wish

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • i used 2

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Yeah I do my pair shes really sweet and I like her alot also I have had girlfriends IRL but in the end they all turned out to be stuck up snobby ones so yeah I dumped them in the nicest way I could though of course ^^;

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i have a good friend that ii like alot but at the minute she is with one of my other friends and she has been with him for 8 mounths now.
    its so unfair

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Uhmm yeah my girlfriend and I are gonna make a pill so everyone else can finally understand this incredible feeling...I don't know how I was ever happy being single.

Oh yeah and by the way I am not on drugs its more or less called a natural high...yeah

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    You bet I do. Master is the best boyfriend one could ever hope for. Except, well, I hate calling him my boyfriend. It sounds much more... wishy-washy than what we actually share.

But simply, yes, I do.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    I don't think I'll ever have a real Boyfriend. The closest I've ever had are Pairs on Forums and they always seem to end up hating me. I think it's best for me not to have an actual Boyfriend. I could end up hurting someone. ^^;

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Well I don't think I'll ever have a boyfriend (I hope I won't anyway. :p) and I'm not getting a girlfriend just yet. I'm a jobless 14 year old, I don't think I need one. :p Besides, the girl I think I like doesn't like me that way.

Last edited:

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    I used to have a boyfriend but meh.
    I kinda lost my intrest , and dumped him...

I'm just happy with my pair here :)

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    What a terribly nostalgic question...

On topic, no, I do not. I do not think I'm very interested in getting one, although my friends pester me to get one. They all have one. XP

-Mikuru ♥

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Nah, I haven't got a boyfriend at the moment, all of the boyfriends I've had in the past turned into total Jerks. >:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Don't have one, don't want one. I actually am content with solitude, and besides, it is rather pointless to have boyfriends/girlfriends at this age, in my opinion. If I ever had one, and I'm kind of skeptical about that happening, it would only occur when I'm older.

Years
    Nope. I'm not interested in dating yet. Simple as that. =)

I did have a "pair" a long time ago, that's the closest I've ever been. XD; Don't talk with him much anymore... ;;

Shorty

Years
    No. Believe it or not, in this time and age, my parents think I am too young to be having boyfriends. Some of my friends do and there this one guy who is a close friend but I could never call him my boyfriend. That would be wierd. Oo

Back