• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]I don't have one, and unless someone new moves in around here that is really awesome, I doubt I will have one for a while. Meh. Oh well. It's more stable without one that with one anyway for me.

Kidding.

</stability>

Well, that already went a few months ago. Oh well. ;D[/SIZE]

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    Ive been with my GF now for over 3 years.. shes great to me and even in a classroom full of girls (theres only 2 guys in my class) Id rather be with her.. Shes perfect for me.. and I can truthfully say that I'm not saying that because shes looking over my shoulder.. :)

stop it hun.. ;)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I'm not having a girlfriend right now

...not for a couple of years anyway. I want to graduate college first. I'd never be able to have a steady relationship with a nice girl while trying to balance school and work...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I have a wonderful girlfriend, and she's amazing, the most amazing person ever ;D

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Hmm.. I have an interesting story I guess.. There's this girl, I asked her out, she said yes. Yay! Not really.. --; Exactly 34 hours later, she sent me an email, "It was a mistake, you're a mistake. I lied." Wow. And to believe, she was my first girlfriend ever. ;;

Well.. yea. So, I'm single. XD (That **** bish)

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    Silon said:
    Hmm.. I have an interesting story I guess.. There's this girl, I asked her out, she said yes. Yay! Not really.. --; Exactly 34 hours later, she sent me an email, "It was a mistake, you're a mistake. I lied." Wow. And to believe, she was my first girlfriend ever. ;;

Well.. yea. So, I'm single. XD (That **** bish)

Aww, that's a sad story. That's horrible when people do things like that ._.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    I live with my boyfriend :S and we're moving somewhere else in a week and a half.... and he's 9.5 years older than me! But you wouldn't know to look at him..or know him, and age isn't a problem with us...I love him and I love being part of us, more than anything.

Back