• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    No, and don't care. o_o; Actually, someone asked me that the other day:
    "Do you have a boyfriend, Kylie?"
    "No. I'm too introverted and unsocial."

Heck, yeah, I don't even have any real friends in my year, let alone class. D:

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Well Mistress Kylie you never seemed like that to me. Exactly the opposite, as a matter of fact. ;D
    I have a boyfriend. He's a loner too. Social reject. He's too immature to know the direction he's heading. And it's his innocence that I admire. I ever wrote a poem in class about me and him. o.O:;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Lady Akita said:
    Well Mistress Kylie you never seemed like that to me. Exactly the opposite, as a matter of fact. ;D
    I don't know if I would believe it either but I'm just like what she described myself. o_O;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    well i have a girlfriend sience i was 2!belive me we have not broken up yet!but i rarely get to visit her /_\,......WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    I kinda had one...but he was obsessed with me, so I kinda dumped him. X_x

I'm not really interested in dating right now. I've got too much going on for a boyfriend right now.
    Anyway, I'm too devoted to my friends to be able to be devoted to a guy ^^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I had one when we lived in Austria for 3 months last year, but then we moved *tear tear*. Anyway, right now I'm single, even though all the few freidns i have are girls, but we arent like in loveor anything, just friends

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I had a boyfriend named Ryan. We weren't exactly going out because we only spent time with each other during lunch, but yeah, a lot of people were surprised when they actually saw me get so close to a guy. We never kissed or anything o__o the closest we got was hugging and he always had his arm around me, but that's all. It was fun while it lasted, which was about 3 months, but he had to move to another state because his parents retired and it's too expensive to live in California. Basically, I never had a 'real' boyfriend, but I had a friend that was a boy XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I've had around 4 girlfriends and two boyfriends.

But does swinging count? lol.

Its much more fun than having a girlfriend. I swear, all they do is "yak yak yak". I'm done with relationships. :/

.:Bloody--Emo--With--A--Rose:.

Kiss Me-I'mCONTAGIOUS**!
    Years
    ehrm

yes i have a girlfriend...but nothing really farther than going to the park or hanging out at school after schools out and talking and stuff....

questions from 1st post....

shes like: energetic,funny....(sometimes scares me w/ her odd jokes lol)...tannish...

usually seen w/ her for.....15-25 mins at school..........30 mins etc.

Last edited:

Demon X

Unknow 2 u, death is my rage
    Years
    i'm insane and that scares mopst of the girls around me(basically everyone is scared of me) its o.k. i might find someone like me!! lol and that will be my death

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
    Well i had a girlfriend for a while but that ended in a sad and tragic way, It still haunts me and there is only one person who i told it to.

But i have my eye on someone, and she looks a lot like my previous so, let's hope luck is in my hands.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I don't, nor do I intend on getting one. ._. The guy has to be out of his right mind in order to like someone like me. Apparently proper grammar and 'big words' are considered weird around here. =]

Back