• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a Brother,Sister or Cousin that joined PC?

Do you have a Brother,Sister or Cousin that joined PC?

• Yes a Brother

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes a Sister

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes a Cousin

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No Way, Thank God

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Silver Charzard, or pika12. Paired up with Kay-chan (Kayleigh) He's my brother (pika12, not Kay-chan! XD; ) He's sweet. I wish he'll post here more often...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You?ll just have to force him! He?s younger than you so you could push him on and make him post. =3 Tell him we want more sibling activity on PC and he could win...*insert whatever he wants*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kairi said:
    You?ll just have to force him! He?s younger than you so you could push him on and make him post. =3 Tell him we want more sibling activity on PC and he could win...*insert whatever he wants*
    I tried, and he said that he's "busy"... >.>; Busy with what? Homework. *cough cough* Then how come I get to come on? That's because I abadon my homework. =3

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Hehe, Im an only child

My Cousins dont care about pokemon

my friends dont care about pokemon XD

Noone cares except the couple thousand members all on the web

Back