• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have a cell phone?

Do You Have A Cell Phone?

• Yes :)

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • No :(

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Kazeto Tamashii said:
    Yes, I have a cell phone.

However, I don't use it that often. I just don't entirely have a need for it, but it's great for emergencies.

That is what I use mine for! Emergencies only! I really don't need it...need it, but just in case something goes wrong...I will have my cellphone ready.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Being only 13 turning 14, I don't really have a use for one. Nor do I have that many friends to call. When I have a job, I'll probably need one. Otherwise, nah. If I were to get one I wouldn't get any new fangled crap (Unless it was an 02 XDA Smartphone) since you only really need it to call people.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • I have a LG VX8100 and I already have it damaged pretty good and I'm barely a month into my package. "Cosmetic Damage" my ***. Thanks Verizon.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I don't have a cellphone -_-;;
    My parents don't find me responsible enough,but I hate the way people bother me at school about me not havingone -_-;
    I may get one in the enar future,however ^.^

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
  • Iv got a Nokia 6230i and to be honest I only put credit on it when I feel the need to. Otherwise its just my personal loudspeaker mp3 player lolz :)

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Yeah I have one. Nokia 1600. *shrugs* My parents only let me get a basic one. I should get a better one soon. My network is Vodafone. Rock on 021!

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    No I don't have a cellphone.. I really don't think it's that big of a deal to have a cellphone.. I mean I don't really care if I have one or not...

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Yeah, I do. I'll be getting a new one here in less than a month, too. When I bought my plan two years ago, I got a deal that I get a brand new phone every two years. So...yeah...can't wait to get my new one!! XD

Back