• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    -grabs a mic and starts singing along-

And can you feel the love tonight? Against the evening breeze! The world for once, in perfect harmony-

-everybody stares-

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Anyway, I wonder who else fancies someone... @.@

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I like your new avatar PG, it looks so well done ^^.Anyways, anything new happen here, maybe some new crushes revealed?Lol, I bet ya'll are still messing around like usual, but it's cool, it's quite fun :P

~DragonTrainer

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I expected that, this is mainly a thread where you guys just mess around the entire time, and ya'll would be quite lucky if anything were to be revealed XD.But it's cool, most topics go off-topic at some point :P

~DragonTrainer

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Lol, I expected that, this is mainly a thread where you guys just mess around the entire time, and ya'll would be quite lucky if anything were to be revealed XD.But it's cool, most topics go off-topic at some point :P

~DragonTrainer
    This is one topic that is hardly ever "on-topic" hehe....
    Where's Blaine? I'm sure she'd be glad to see you!

Hmm, does anyone have any ideas on how to attract people? I can't do everything you know! Hehe...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, you can't always attract people here, they have to come of their own free will, and as for the crush telling, nobody will ever say a word unless they feel they can, and if they feel comfortable in doing so

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back