• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    You didn't expect me to have one Jordan? And why is that exactly? Anyway... I haven't ever had one in real life only because I'm so quiet I guess... I don't really talk to too many people that I'm not close to... and I don't have many friends that are guys anyway. Oh well... I really wish I was more outgoing now...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Castrainer said:
    Yep, i talked with her a lot (in threads and PMs). BUT IM STILL TENSE! THE CRUSH IS GROWING, GROWING AND GROWING! If you look at me now, im shaking!

Umm how can I look at you? :P
    Y'know hitting people makes you less tense....besides me that is. XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Love? :embarrass: Do you think its love? Im confuzzled... I need help... IM TENSE! AND ITS GROWING!
    Only you can tell Castrainer! Only you can tell! Whether it's love or not, I suggest you tell her right away!
    Go on! PM her! Hehe...

Why is that? For the reasons you listed just now.
    I don't know. You just don't seem like the type of person that would have a huge crush...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    100marios said:
    Only you can tell Castrainer! Only you can tell! Whether it's love or not, I suggest you tell her right away!
    Go on! PM her! Hehe...

I don't know. You just don't seem like the type of person that would have a huge crush...

Never judge a person by his aparence! PM her? I dont know, im not confident yet... If she already have a crush?

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Never judge a person by his aparence! PM her? I dont know, im not confident yet... If she already have a crush?

dude you cant let that stop you...look at me i know Karir has a crush but does that stop me? nop...i just keep on trucking...unless you vote i should forget it...so vote!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Castrainer said:
    Love? :embarrass: Do you think its love? Im confuzzled... I need help... IM TENSE! AND ITS GROWING!

*sigh* If it is, then I'm going to have a daughter-in-law soon. XD
    Son, no marrying before 18 years of age. :P
    And that's final.....XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    100marios said:
    I don't seem like the kind of person that would have a huge crush huh? Well I guess you're right! But... I've never even had a small crush! It seems like everyone else either has or at least has had one before... but not me... I feel so left out! You would think that by 16 I would have had at least one crush before... but I haven't!

And I agree with everyone else that you really should tell her...

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    my status of keeping the crush:
    1) forget it romeo, she aint' your juliet. (1 vote)
    2)go on lover boy! (0 votes)

castrainer, pelase, just pm her, you have absolutely nothing to lose, and if you dont...ull never know.

100marios

Years
    Castrainer said:
    Hmm? What do you mean by that Castrainer?

I'm not sure....but the only way you can find out is if you do it! Come on!
    *drags him to his PM box*
    Why do I have to do everything hehe...

Yeah, I really don't know why I felt that way before, Snowangel, but you just seem to give off that aura. Admittingly, it is a little odd that you haven't had a crush, but I guess each of us have our own personalities. Some of us, can be as bold as to have many crushes at the same time, while others, are shy enough to have none. I see no problem with not having a crush though.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Wing Zero said:
    my status of keeping the crush:
    1) forget it romeo, she aint' your juliet. (1 vote)
    2)go on lover boy! (0 votes)

castrainer, pelase, just pm her, you have absolutely nothing to lose, and if you dont...ull never know.

I bet you PMed Kairi! PM her! Its dificult! And im tense... REALLY TENSE! When i relax (problaby aftaer school) I think in PM her... or I should PM her now?

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    see shes paired up with you and i dont think she has a crush (castrainers crush) so yea pm her...but in my case shes paired AND has a intense crush so i havent pmed her..

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    100marios said:
    Hmm? What do you mean by that Castrainer?

I'm not sure....but the only way you can find out is if you do it! Come on!
    *drags him to his PM box*
    Why do I have to do everything hehe...

I know why... ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Uff... Sorry :sleeping: Im out of control...

100marios

Years
    Castrainer said:
    I know why... ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Uff... Sorry :sleeping: Im out of control...
    Of course not!
    I'm happy being Jordan hehe...

Don't worry! That's a symptom of love hehe...
    Well, I would suggest you do it as soon as possible, but if you think you can loosen up after school tomorrow then you should do it then!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    100marios said:
    Of course not!
    I'm happy being Jordan hehe...

Don't worry! That's a symptom of love hehe...
    Well, I would suggest you do it as soon as possible, but if you think you can loosen up after school tomorrow then you should do it then!

Ok Jordan... U won... I will PM her... Since im in Brazil, now its 00:13 so 00:20 I will PM her. Is this ok?

100marios

Years
    Castrainer said:
    Ok Jordan... U won... I will PM her... Since im in Brazil, now its 00:13 so 00:20 I will PM her. Is this ok?
    Oh yeah! I win!
    *does the victory dance....but trips because he can't dance*
    Hehe...

Sure! Fine by me!
    Remember, no one is forcing you to do this. You can postpone it as long as you like....if that is what you want.

Hey! Wing Zero! I believe Sapphire had that avatar once!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back