• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
  • lol ok one down, no it's not Link722. He was really sweet and asked whether i wanted to pair with him, cos I'd lost Ruriri as a pair (now true light has fallen I'm actually sorry I stuck up for him, but thats another story) and he happened to be new and not paired yet. lol that's all that was, kindness can be such a nice thing :p

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Shelz is Ruriri, and there is now a large unpleasentness there, since he told me he was never my friend, and that he only pretended to be my friend so he could be horrible.....nice some people are, but anyways. I'll zippo now.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Sorry about that Iggy.....

Well, it's either frosty, sapphire latios, or atsuijie

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • or me...I was on that list...but I'm sure she don't like me...does she?

*is anxious*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, pm her or something dude, we just need to get her to admit it

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • yes we should! :D and then if i PM her and Iggy tells me...im not saying who it is!! neyner neyner neyner! :P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Thanks for talking about me, I really appreciate all this stuff said about me. lol hmmm would I have told you if you had PMed me....you'll never know now, but I have a sneaking suspicion that DT is following me around the site which is scary. He was on the last thread I was on and now this one :S

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • igtica said:
    Thanks for talking about me, I really appreciate all this stuff said about me. lol hmmm would I have told you if you had PMed me....you'll never know now, but I have a sneaking suspicion that DT is following me around the site which is scary. He was on the last thread I was on and now this one :S
    OMG!! DTs a stalker! :laugh: j/k well...im going to PM ya Iggy! and make you tell me!!! :laugh:

Years
  • what happened here? Im left speechless! what a thread this has turned out to be! oh, I have a PM! ^^; better read it...ill be back to kill a few of you! XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You're probably at the top of it. =P Go get 'em Sapphire! XD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • im probably at the bottom because...aaahhhh!!! i cant tell!! thats what Dragon Trainer and Cartoon want me to do!! ill never tell! *runs away screamin*

Years
  • *falls to the ground laughing* I cant help it! this is...actually kinda funny! erm...I think its the sugar *I just had some ice cream* I wonder whoI should kill first...hm....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back