• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a favorite comedian?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    -Dave Chapelle
    -Lewis Black
    -Jim Gaffigan

...Just to name a few. They're my three favorite, especially Lewis Black and NOT (silly followers) because he just got a show. I've liked him for a while XD

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    None in outside world [if anime is counted I'll sure include it]. But I have a lot in the internet.

Smosh
    South Park
    Numa-Numa
    Afro Ninja
    Chad Vader

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    Right now I'm really partial to a guy who's recently been getting noticed, his name is Dan Boulger. I also really like Brian Posehn (METAL, YEAH!) and George Lopez (I'm a Chicano, so I know what he's talking about).

Saviour_Gundam

ZGMF-X23S
    Years
    • Age 36
    • CT
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    Red Skelton

YEAH! Don't know who that is do you??????

I'll occasionally listen to Lewis Black, and Dane Cook.
    Sue Johanson is LIKE listening to a comedian for me at least, nothing erotic for me, just good old laughs

Cid

Years
    Here are my faves:

Smosh
    Dave Chappelle
    Bill Cosby
    Dane Cook

I'm just naming some since there are a lot of comedians out there...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No, I don't have a favourite comedian. I just never pay much if any attention to comedy.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Lewis Black and Jon Stewart... for some reason I like the jewish comedians... at least in stand-up.

Steve Carrell is my favorite in comedy shows. If you look at the common element here, it would be the Daily Show...

Back