• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have any cool coming out stories?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I remember when I was in the car with my mom, uncle, grandma and some other person I can't remember. I was 18 at the time and they started talking about my cousin who I'm really close with and she was in their words, "all hugged up on some girl on facebook". That kind of grinded my gears so I started defending her. Then they popped the question, I didn't have anything to hide so I told them. My mom said she always knew. I guess I didn't say anything until that point in time because I was still in high school and have the fears any other LGBTQ+ person has about their family disowning them. On that note, I haven't fully came out to my dad, I don't know if he knows or not, but I think he has an idea. I'm not sure if he ever will question me about it. Even at 24, I still have that fear of losing someone that's very important to me.

Back