• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Keep Your Starter Pokemon??

Do you keep your starter in your team??

• Yes

Votes: 449 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 90 16.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    Yes, I do.

Seeing as my strongest Pokemon is Croconaw (was Totodile) I keep him in my team at all times. Sometimes I take him out to train Togepi but that's it.

Years
    mines in the team forever,when i beat the E4 i only took typhlosion and made a whole new team,and once i start to make another team to level im going keep typhlosion in my team

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    i always keep my starters but not always for REALLY important battles

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
    I dunno I had Typhlosion since the beginning, named him Sonic and now I'm don't know weither to switch him for marowak or keep him, sumone help D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    Of course I will keep my starters!
    Although I will sometimes place them on the PC, I just want to use I more balanced, diverged team with my other favourite pokemons. But I keep them on my team most of the time.
    I would feel sorry for them if I leave them alone as it just like leaving my good memory with them......

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    I always keep my starter! The whole point of a starter is to be your partner, so yes i keep it and usually its my best poke too

Lunoon

Even through the wire.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Eh, traditionally I would keep my starter on my team at all times but this time I replaced it for an Arbok :3

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Used to, now no.
    I don't like SRing for one with a good nature and things like that.
    I usually keep them in my box nowadays.
    (And Miltanks are better!)

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Of course I keep my Feraligatr, after realizing how awsome he is. With Substitute, Dragon Dance, Torrent, the attack-raising berry and Waterfall, I'm surprised not everyone picks Totodile, hehe.
    On Silver, way back, when I couldn't read English very well, I wanted to know what the Time Machine was. But then it said something like: "I'm sorry, Feraligatr can't be brought". So I released him. Spent hours searching for him in the tall grass afterwards, hahaha!

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    If it was from long time ago, I would do it.
    But now, I don't do it anymore since they all are the same type with water, fire, and grass. I want them to be a different type

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I always keep my starter pokemon in my party. I have been doing that since the first pokemon games. I guess you could say its a little habit of mine. If i dont have my starter in my party it drives me crazy >.<

Back