• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you know how to swim?

Do you know how to swim?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Er...not really, for me...

I never learned how to as a child, and while I can sort of swim now, I can't do it very well. And I'll do it only in places where the water doesn't go over my head, since I can't stand going into deep water (I'm partially afraid of it, and get anxious at even the thought of it. I blame bad experiences with pools at a young age for that).

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I suppose you could say that I learnt when I was 3, although until I was about 5 I still screamed every time people made me get into the water. *sweatdrop* I'm a pretty good swimmer now, though I can't seem to master butterfly. Backstroke is my favourite stroke, I used to be pretty fast at it.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Sure, I know but I'm not that good at it.
    I'm not good at sports anyway :P

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Yeah I can swim. I've been to 3 swimming lessons (one cos my mom made me, the rest is at school)

Years
    I fell off a large platform and landed in the swimming pool and swam to the side and got out that good enough XD

mvtm

Years
    Kogenta said:
    Er . . . um . . . about swimming . . .

I have taken a number of swimming classes, but I cannot seem to be able to swim. And, unfortunately, I cannot float either.

Same with me , but i can actually swim and do butterfly , and all those things, but i cant float, thus is because i go to the beach once in 2 years.

So since, i dont go that much to the beach . i dont like swimming that much on open waters.

Back