• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like anime charcters?

Do you like anime charcters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    I like or sometimes love so many girls T.T. From BLEACH to Yu-gi-oh(Hehe...cant think of anything thats starts with A and Z) XP. Teenage girls around my age to older women like...like...Yoruichi from BLEACH, Kurenai and Anko from Naruto, and Robin from One Piece.

Hehe...girls...^^ *fantisizes*

Edit: Uhhh sorry bout the double post X_x. Net goin crazy from lightnin. I live in Florida >.>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah the OP crew members are pretty cute.

But my favourite has to be Yuna from Maburaho *points at siggie*

She's so kind and caring and kuwaii.

I would have mentioned a couple of Green Green characters, but they were drawn for fan-service.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    *purrs* Mmm... Sano... from Rurouni Kenshin, of course!!

Definately a good crush. I find many others to be cute. In fact, I think that I find a large number more males to be attractive in the anime department than in the actual life... I'm odd, I know...

*laughs* And considering I'm bi, I'm allowed to do this:

*huggles Eclair from Kiddy Grade* MINE!

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    In fact, I think that I find a large number more males to be attractive in the anime department than in the actual life... I'm odd, I know...
    I'm the same, well obviously females though instead of males though.

Years
    Hehehe... I love anime guys! :D Let's see... there's Brock from Pokemon... he's so cuute :P; then there's Seto Kaiba from Yu-gi-oh... he's hott... and his attitude is awesome; there's Roy from FMA... too bad, though, because he belongs with Riza; however, there's Greed from FMA, too... he's so awesome... :laugh:; Sanada Yukimora from Samurai Deeper Kyo is also kinda hott...; and I guess that's it... for now. Whenever I see a new anime, though there's usually someone on there who I take a liking to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back