• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like anime charcters?

Do you like anime charcters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    What the title says! Do you have a crush on a anime character? Or is it more than one. Do you like none at all? You can be honest, no one is going to tease you about it here.

I'll admit it. (if I already haven't) I <3 Fakir! MINE!!! *glomps Fakir* Mine!!

Evil twin: Oo;;

Years
    All anime-related polls go to Japanese Entertainment, not Other Voting Polls. I didn't see one like this, so I moved it. Sorry if I missed it. ^^;;

Anyway... nope. Never really had a crush yet. XD;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I adore way too many anime characters ;; I admit I have a crush on Inuyasha <3 *shot* And I'm like fangirl of many many other anime characters 8D So, yeah I like anime characters...too much :> D8 I'm nuts X3;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'm superly hyperly obsessed with Kanna from Inuyasha xDD But in a friendly way XD

I have a HUGE crush on Hakudoushi and Bankotsu from Inuyasha though X3333333 They're just so cute 8DDD

PhoenixFluff

Polar Express Rider
    Years
    Guilty as charged..I'm a Anime Otaku..although there are way too many guys from way too many Anime....

Kiyomaro is mine as of now.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Yeah, I'm obsessive over anime characters. I try not to show it much for the sake of everyone around me, but I'm totally into anime guys. I've gone through little phase things with all of my bishie claims *points to signature*, plus quite a few more.

I don't think that liking fictional characters is 'wrong' in any way. In my eyes, it's about the same as celebrity crushes. As long as you can keep it to a somewhat sane level, it's fine. :3

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    I've been obsessing over chararcter to character..such as Satoshi to Jounouchi to Yuusuke to Satoshi to Kippei to Kiyomaro @.@ -falls-

Kiyomaro Takamine, Netto Hikari, Sora Hashiba, Takuya Kanbara, and Takeru Takaishi are mine in the Bishie Thread. xD

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    *GLOMPS Sasuke, Crim, Cloud, Rock, Haku, Edward, Roy, Ashitaka, Tsukasa, er... etc*

You get the idea. There are too many anime characters that I find cute.

Nikki23

//-N.I.K.K.I-\\
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    My mom has the hots for ukitake from bleach...i think thats how you spell his name anyways....
    I think that Fujisaki Suguru from gravitation is a cutie ^^
    So are the fruits basket boys, gotta love shikamaru, but i dont really crush on anyone....
    If i could make one anime guy into a walking breathing dateable guy...
    Fujisaki Suguru, or i'd bring Haku back for my cousin...we held each other and cried when he died :'( She would just drop dead over Haku, shes like, a rabid haku fangirl O.o

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Is the first male to post.* Well sweeties, many female anime characters have been...exergerated, but my favorite anime character is...Whitney! 83 <3
    She's uber kawaii! X3 *Glompz her.*

sasuke200

I'm a Button fear me!!
    Years
    For me it would be Zack from final fanasty 7, got really mad when he died but then again i'm a little crazy for watching those movies(my friend did it) and then a guy from a online comic which is really good.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I like anime characters.
    They can be very cute or very handsome.
    Just give me Kai and it would be ok.

But sometimes....O.O

Kirameki

//:SPARKLE
    Years
    Yeah, of course I like anime characters! I struggle with the characters I like the most... ^^; I can't pick... ^^;;; Well, anyway, anime characters can be cute, and have great personalities. That's what makes them so likeable! XD

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    hmmm.......I forgot her name,but she's known as Lady Luck I think in Cowboy Bebop.....now that's a woman!!!!!<333333

oh,and the dog girl on .Hack:Legend of the twilight bracelet,.....*whistles*<333333333

the girl that hangs around the two samurais on samurai shamploo is kinda cute...

Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny are pretty hot....

and pretty much 89% of all other anime females are pretty hot.....

TheFrozen

The frozen feelings...
    Years
    I got crushes in most of the anime guys. O_O Yami yugi, Sanosuke from rurounin kenshin, yoh from Shaman king, Sasuke O_o from Naruto, Shikamaru(don't know if I spell it right, it's the "shadow guy") from naruto, etc... etc... ^^;;

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Hah, kimi, I should have known.....

As for me, I would have voted the last option, but seriously, I like to many for them all to be my anime bishies!

Anyone who knows me well, knows that Drew is my main obsession right now. He's so hot, and cute, and just.....awesome. Everytime I see him, whew, I get hyper. I wish Drew could be my bishie.

But my bishie is Kenya, a Drew look-a-like, who appeared in a Sudowoodo filler episode. ****, he's almost as hot as Drew.

Besides Pokemon characters, I also think Edo Elric and Inuysha are hot. *drools*

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    *Shifty eyes* Ok peoples, lets get something stright! Ed (Edward Elric, FullMetal Alchemist) belongs to all the members of the Edward Elric fanclub (see sig), which includes me, and my BFF Stephanie (powerofpikachu).

Edo is the Hawtest anime guy EVER and I cryed and cursed when Envy killed him. You Smell, palm-tree man! And then he came back to life and I rejoyced. ^.^

I love Ed for his eyes, mostly. I also love his personality. Witty, stubborn, tough, passionate, he's just awsome. The only thing I hate is that he attracts so many other fangirls... DIE, WINRY AND ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!! O.o Sorry, sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back