• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like pikachu?

Do you like pikachu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Single Worm Superhero
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    Pikachu's alright... was never really one of my faves, though.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I chose the second option 'cause. Well ... 'cause I haven't trained one in awhile and don't plan to later. I prefer a nice fast ELECTRODE. =P Of curse. I still like AnimePikachu for having a human-type personality and such. o.o

Batesy's the best! He is cool!

Last edited:

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    hmm, I'm starting to think it's overrated, and it doesn't look cute to me anymore. It's like a real human baby, and humanoids aren't cute. Well, in the anim? it's not cute, in the games it is. 6_6, I guess I must move on to another cute little rodent character, preferably the electric Hoenn duo.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I hate Pikachu, I only USE him to get Pichu's/Raichu. I force all the Pok?mon I don't like that has an Under-evolution or Evolution that I like to become Sex-Slaves and make Eggs so I can have beautiful Pok?mon unlike them worthless selves. Pikachu is infact one of my Sex-Slave Pok?mon... Along with Marril, Kingdra, and any other Hideous thing...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    hmm, I'm starting to think it's overrated, and it doesn't look cute to me anymore. It's like a real human baby, and humanoids aren't cute. Well, in the anim? it's not cute, in the games it is. 6_6, I guess I must move on to another cute little rodent character, preferably the electric Hoenn duo.

Maybe in Ruby and Sapphire It's cute ^_^...but in FR/LG ....its a *sings the song and Nick Continues*

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    I hate Pikachu, its almost invincible in the show but sucks in the game. I mean, anything that has Earthquake knocks it out. Infact, any strong attack kills it instantly. So even one with its Light Ball dies too fast to make a decent hit. Its not even cute anymore and its just annoying to see it anywhere...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I have to admit that pikachu is pretty strong in SSB/M, but in actual pok?mon games, they are about as useless as a Groudon with all special attacks...good analogy ne?

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
    I LOVE Pikachu! It's been my favourite from the very beginning. *Starts her rant*
    It's adorable and brave and loyal and kind. I don't think it's annoying or that it hogs the spotlight too much. It's the main character, and all main characters get a lot of attention. I can't see why people hate something for being a main character. And too be honest, all poor Pika gets to do is send team rocket flying every now and again. It's not like he's over-used.

Also it's not as popular as everyone thinks. It's also the most hated and despised pokemon there is. Which isn't nice for people like me who adore the cutie. I suffer for liking the main character best. He's just the same as any other pokemon. If another one was the main character, it'd be just as hated as Pikachu is now.

Anyways, what i am really saying is that i think it's unfair to judge Pikachu harshly just because it's the main character. It's perfectly fine to hate it, because everyone has their own opinions. I just prefer to hear reasons that don't include "he's too popular" etc.

Well thats my rant over. Hope i haven't offended anyone. ;)

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    Actually, some of the most hated and despised Pokemon are Jynx and the Regi.

It's true that they are hated to an extent. But they are also pokemon that just aren't thought about as much. Especially Jynx. One of those easy to forget pokemon.

Pikachu on the other hand gets a lot more bashing than any others by far.
    It's a shame.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Hmm, Pikachu is my best character in SSBM. But, in the games I think he is kinda weak *gasp*

Hmm, I wish Pikachu was still chubby, but his body is more...athletic, now? It's not a baby anymore. A lot of attacks do knock it out easily, on the game and show. What happened to when Pikachu could defeat Dragonite, now it faints all the time, it's getting old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back