• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Pokemon Channel?

Do you like Pokemon Channel?

• Yes

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Never Played It

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Middle

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

The-master-trainer

Chatot rocks!
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    I liked it at the begning of the game, but then it got boring. Luckly, I bought mine used and it was only ten dollars. I liked a bit of it though.

Years
    Man, I do not even know what the pokemon channel is. Is it something outside of the United States?
    Pokémon Channel was released in the United States. However releases outside of the United States had other features that were not available in the United States.

Aryil

Ehh..?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I played it for ages when I first got it, but it does get pretty boring.
    It's amusing for a few minutes now, but I'd rather play something else. Also, it's really easy to complete, which is another reason why it gets boring.

It wasn't too bad though.

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
    For me, it was entertaining for about 10 .

I agree with you 100% lmao, I first turned it on and thougth to myself " This might not be that bad of a game" but after ten minutes, I turned it off and went back to playing D/P. =D

Back