• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Pokemon Channel?

Do you like Pokemon Channel?

• Yes

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Never Played It

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Middle

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Actually I changed my mind.

I dislike it because basically you meet some Pikachu who unwillingly makes you watch shows like 'Smeargles (watch the pictures you drew for no apparent reason) Art Gallery' and 'Smoochums Quiz which makes no sense.' The ending? You have to watch all the channels (Most boring like the Mareep one :(.) The only good reason to buy it is because of the Jirachi but now you can just get one of GTS :\ So yeah, in my opinion it was the worst pokemon game.

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    I somewhat enjoyed playing it. For me, it was a little bit too childish. I felt kinda embarrassed for playing it, lol. Some of its features were rather interesting though.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Do you? i do but i gotta admit it was overshadowed by Colosseum though.
    Maybe because Channel was basically a spin-off game, with not all that much substance, while Colosseum was an actual RPG with a storyline, battling and all... I don't think Channel was ever intended to outsell Colosseum, which it didn't. If it had,then they would have had done a pretty bad job with Colosseum,and would have lost sales...

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I would say it's good and bad since it is interesting and the Pichu Bros. short is good, but once you got all channels, dolls, and nice cards it gets very boring.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Where's Oni Raichu when you need him?

No, I serevly dislike it. All you do is watch tv. And to make it worse...you watch it with Pikachu. D:

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    Eh, it was Ok now, that I think about. It DID get very boring just watching T.V and waiting for special items to pop up, but it was kinda fun, like with Pikachu mannerisms.(i.e it sleeping in the cupboard under a shelf.) Don't forget, it was geared toward little children, so cut it some slack.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I like it. I havn't finished getting all the cards, though. I was a bit disappointed that Jirachi could only be obtained from the Pal version...

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I don't expect it spent too long in production.

I bought it from the bargain bin at GameStation...just for Jirachi. It was a novelty for the first few hours, then it just got boring. My best friend's 12-year-old sister found it far more enjoyable than I did xD

Pikachu was kind of cute though =<

Tenbinza

Master of the Mighty Harisen!
    Years
    I liked it for the Pichu anime (Mostly the japanese vesion) and getting Jirachi. I didn't like only being able to watch it with Pikachu (It would be miles better if you had a choice of other Pokemon), the other random channels that come with it (that are practically unwatchable) and hearing the pokemon cries when Pika's "talking" to the other 'Mon (I've gotten used to the Gameboy cries).

Years
    ....Ugh, I hated that game. It was way to short....And due to the fact that I didn't have an E-Reader, I could not do much of anything.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    it was pretty good but it is more as a game that u could use to pass time

ghastly

Leafgar!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    it was ok... but what pissed me off was that i expected jiratchi... and there wasnt one from the american version...

but i can still get jiratchis from the pokemon colosium pre-order

other than that it was a game that got boring at times but still sort of fun

Back