• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Teddy Bears?

Do you like Teddy Bears?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I have like a huge collection from since i was born. Have over 300+ teddy's in my house :D

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like Kuma ~ Hikki's [Utada] Bear! He's Cute!
    Do you like Teddy Bears?

I have some really cute ones as well! If anyone knew this in RL I'll be bullied....oh well! He's cute! ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ... I only liked teddy bears as a kid.. once I hit like... basically primary school I stopped liking them and thought they were weird. XD;

I loooove tiny teddies though <3 But that's not the same thing :[

Years
    Whoever says no has no heart @_@;;

I have an old teddy passed down to me from my cousin when she got married, who received it from a cousin of hers when that cousin got married. It has sentimental values to me ^^ Other than that, teddy bears are so cute and huggable >.<

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
    I used to collect Teddy Bears when i was 8. =DD

But now as a teenager. My younger cousin plays with it. And she really liked it! XD;;.
    I gave some of them to the street children last christmas. ^___^

Years
    Definatly. I have a huge collection of them. Im a boy, and I didnt collect action figures. I collected Teddy Bears. I love them <333

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I love teddies.. I had a few as a child... but as I got older they got taken away from me. xD
    I kinda miss my big teddy that I could put my hands inside of like a puppet. xD
    I buy quite a lot of cuddly toys for others though. =D

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Ever since Cardcaptor Sakura, I consider teddy bears to be a symbol of affection, so yes, I do like them. I gave one to my ex a day or two before she broke up with me. :'(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I used to love teddy bears when I was just a little boy,I outgrew them around 9 years old ha,used to sleep with one every night beside me.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    When I was a lot younger I used to have a couple that were mostly my sisters but were also mine, but then I ended up losing most of them and I only have like two or three.

I think they're alright nowadays.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Well, I just watched an "Automatisch" live video and it was in Helsinki, and they had teddy bears placed all around Gustav's drum set .___. So I have to say that I'm pretty friendly with the idea of them right now. Then in the middle of the song they had a teddy bear pop up in the CG area so I was pretty cool with that. I don't know how long that will last, though.

I do have a teddy bear from when I was like three, though. He's old and falling apart but I used to carry him around all the time. I guess I just can't really "bear" to let him go!

...*fail pun*

Back