• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Do you like the PokeTransfer in B/W?

sh0kk

me
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I dunno its alright I wish it was more like the pal park though, so you could just and catch them, cause the game can get a little tedious...then again its an interesting switch.

Years
  • I really still don't understand why they had to require two DS's. It would have been easy enough to use the GTS for something like this; just sync the Pokemon from the Gen IV game with your DS system itself, thus only allowing a B/W game on the same system to be able to accept that Pokemon. They've already done something similar with PBR and syncing with an individual DS system...

Luckily, the 3DS is out and I will be buying one of those anyway as soon as I've saved enough money. So it isn't as big a deal as it could have been.

:t254: Sceptile0111 :t254:

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    I'm not a huge fan, having to have two DS's is annoying, but I guess there really isn't anything we can do about that.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I like the pokeshifter thing better than the pal park, solely because of no limits... though the minigame is frustrating a bit :@

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I don't use it anymore, but when I get new shinies on my HG, I transfer them.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I enjoyed the minigame. I like shooting pokeballs on my pokemons. And I like how cute they are when they hide behind the grass. I just transferred my 129 event pokemons from my Platinum to my White.

Gotta love it :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I liked Pal Park better, because the Poke Transfer is hard for me to aim. And we can't transfer held items either.

Back