• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you look like your parents?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    When I was young I looked a lot like my dad, now I've sort of settled into the midway point between the two, though I don't know where my hair came from. :\

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'd say I look more like my dad than my mum.

I've seen pictures of him at my age and we actually look quite similar.

Years
    I look like my mom. A lot. People can tell I'm her kid if I'm with her, that's for sure. D: I... don't even know if I look anything like my dad. He's kind of been dead for awhile, so yeah.

(I also inherited her bad habit of procrastinating, haha. And her musical tastes. Which can get weird sometimes.)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Omg, once my mom and I were going through some old things and we found this old picture of my mom when she was about 14. (I was about the same age when we were doing this.) I swear to god, it looked just like a picture of me. If my hair had been straight instead of wavy, it really would've been me. I think I've diverged a bit but I definitely look like my mom.

I think people say I look like my dad, too, but I don't see it. :s

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    If I look like anyone, I think I look more like what my mom looked like.

I certainly hope I don't look like my dad. :<

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm a mix I guess...Some people say I look exactly like my dad, others say I look exactly like my mom. Personally I think I look a little more like my dad, but meh, each person sees it differently.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    My own mother told me that if I shaved my head and strapped on a dildo I would look identical to my father. So... I guess I look like my father. And a lot of my mothers friends say the same thing. ((And I'm seriously not trying to be innappropriate. That's REALLY what she said, lol.))

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    No. THANK. GOD.

I sort of have my own appearance. XD; When I look in a mirror, I never see any resemblance whatsoever. And no one ever comments, "OH YOU LOOK JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER!~~ ^-^ *huggles*" Which is good, because I don't want to look like any member of my family. At all. :[ I like being unique, plus the majority of my family is ugly. So there's a little hope in there that if I don't look like my parents, I'M NOT UGLY. :D

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Me and my and my big sister look so much alike...people think we are twins. (Not identical twins, of course! XD)
    And my little brother looks like me too, but not my sister. So I'm basically the middle man where I look like my sister and brother, but they don't look like each other. XD

And I don't want to look like my parents, no matter how clever and smart they are. XD
    I look nothing like them-

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I'm like a twin to my aunt. It's scary...

I got my eyes and my hair from my Grandpa Eddie though.

I'm the only one in my family(that being me, my mom, dad, and brother) with light eyes and light hair.

So, to put it into simpler terms...

I look NOTHING like my parents.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I look like my mom sometimes. Look nothing like my dad though.

( actually there was that one halloween when i look eerily like her almost exactly. it was a bit scary. xD )

Years
    Incidentally, I do resemble my dad a great deal, with the most distinctive features being our eyes and hair. I don't physically resemble my mother, though I do have many of her habits and behaviors...minus the hardworking, good cook and being great at household chores part. :<

Years
    I've been told I like more like my father than my mother. I agree with them, we look a lot alike.

Back