• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you need to wear glasses or contact lenses.

Do you need to wear glasses or contact lenses.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hi, I just wanted to know how many of you weared glasses or contact lenses.

I don't wear glasses or contact lenses; I have perfect vision so far.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I wear glasses...primarily because my skin id far too oily for me to be able to wear contact lenses.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I usually wear contacts because I think I look hideous in glasses, but I'll occasionally indulge Master by wearing my glasses. He thinks I look super cute in them. I still disagree. But, the eye-aids are a total necessity. I'm blind as a bat without them. In fact, if I don't know where my glasses are when I take my contacts out for the night, it's almost impossible for me to find them! ;P

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm supposed to wear glasses, but I hate the ones I have so I never wear them...ever. <___< The school nurse is always after me and nearly every time she sees me she tells me to bring them to school...I hate her so much. >>; I'm fine without them anyway. Unless I get stuck in the back of a classroom...XD

~Kelsey

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    sadly I wear glasses..*glares evilly at megaman games*......but I just stil got my goooooood looks...:cool: I have these transparent thin blue glasses,they re made of memory plastic(if you bend it,after a while it bends back)and in the sun,it turns into a nice pair of shades......

just awesome,ain't I?...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I wear glasses. Getting contacts next year. I hate my glasses, and yet, I love them. I hate not being able to see, and yet, I hate losing them all the time. xDD I have a love hate relationship with my glasses, but I do have glasses.

Problem solved by getting contacts? Not quite. Kevin, the oldest bro in my family just HAD to go and cut his eye open with his contacts on accident, making my entire family freaked out by contacts. I'm getting them next year though, whether they like it or not. < <;;

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Oh yes. I'm already wearing glasses. I've been wearing 'em since the second grade. >_> And I refuse to wear contact lenses. I mean ... wearing glasses is sorta what makes me. Plus it's become like breathing. ò_õ

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I wear contact lenses. 'sall squishy and transparent and I stick it in my eye. *nods*

..:3

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I have to wear glasses for school work sometimes but they look nice on me ^^
    I'm short sighted guess because my dad is :3...

altarialover :t334:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Nope...even though I watch TV a LOT and play computer EVEN MORE I still have perfect eyesight! Which I'm quite glad..
    But sometimes I've always wished I had glasses because it makes me look so smart!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Nope...I have 20/20 vision. No glasses or contacts for me.
    Don't know if I'd like contacts...the thought of sticking my finger in my eye on a daily basis doesn't sound too thrilling. oO

Years
    I wear glasses. Oddly enough, I had always wanted them. In 7th grade, I got my wish. xP I love wearing them. However, I might get on the computer every once in awhile and forget to grab them. Then I have some issues. I can see the computer, but without them, my eyes get sore and strained.

I don't want contacts. I have to agree with Morkula -- I don't like the idea of putting stuff on my eye. xX; Also, I like how glasses look on me. XD

Years
    No, even though I stare at my computer and Tv way too closely every day.

But I thought I had permanently messed up my eyes a few months ago at school, when I got dirt in my eye and rubbed it all day, everything was all blurry for like a week. That scared me.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I dont wear glasses or lenses My eye sight are not weak.

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    I have contacts :3

2 reasons :
    I don't wanna wear glasses xD
    It covers up my 2 eye colors... :3

I have a pair in green and a pair in blue ^^

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I wear glasses. X3

I don't like wearing contacts, they seem sort of scary to me. Putting something into your eye. o.o;;
    Been wearing them since I was 8 or 9.. I used to read all them Feebas storybooks upside down when I was on my bed.. meh. But, both of my parents have glasses too, so, it could be inheritance. X3
    I'm sticking to my glasses, I love them very much. ^^

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I also wear glasses, but due to the fact that I shudder at the thought of looking like Mr Holland from 'Mr Holland's Opus' in his younger days I don't wear them. I only wear them at home to use the computer, so if you see me on webcam, it's me.

Back