• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you own a gun?

Do you own a gun/firearm?

• Yes

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 68.8%

• Total voters

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    Do you hunt, Capt. Couch, or just do recreational shooting?
    I happen to do both. *Waits for anti-hunting users to pounce* Other than that, I do competitive airsoft every once in a while with my friends.

I'm more fond of hunting deer than anything else because the product is very rewarding (very lean and delicious meat, MUCH more healthy than traditional beef) and because of the constant quiet atmosphere, you become one with nature... It's quite relaxing. When I hunt, I usually bring a 12-gauge shotgun equipped with a mounted scope with me. It's usually my uncle's gun I end up using since my dad doesn't have enough 12-gauges to go around and a 20-gauge is a bit too light for deer. That's more for pheasants.

I know a shooting enthusiast whose house is like an armory. Modified AK-47s, a plethora of shotguns... If there's ever an enormous crisis or a domestic war breaks out, I know where I'm headed. xD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    As of now I don't own any type of firearm, but I did own two water guns, both of which broke a few years back (Forget how).

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    No... and I don't plan to when I'm old enough to own an actual gun. Believe it or not, I'm not paranoid/I don't think weapons are cool.

One less gun in my hands is one less gun in the US. That's good enough for me.

Water Guns, on the other hand, are awesome. Although sadly I don't have any. :(

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    If you wanna count guns from other family members, then I have .45 caliber semi-automatic handgun.

otherwise, I own airsoft guns myself. I got:

-two KWC HPA Colt Gold Cup Softair Pistols
    -Uzi
    -And this new Echo gun. Looks futuristic, and since i threw away the box, i forgot what its called exactly.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I'm more fond of hunting deer than anything else because the product is very rewarding (very lean and delicious meat, MUCH more healthy than traditional beef) and because of the constant quiet atmosphere, you become one with nature... It's quite relaxing.

Not directly pertaining to the guns, but I whole-heartily agree with deer being one of the most rewarding to hunt. It's just delicious and there are so many ways to prepare it. Plus, when you're in the stand/tent, it's great to not have to think about anything else. I look forward to it every year.

How do you like the shotguns? I've not used them much at all myself; they're more popular for when we hunt with the dogs, and I don't have enough confidence in my aim with moving targets.

I'm glad I'm not the only hunter here; it's uncommon for me to meet anyone close to my age that hunts, so it's kind of nice just to know.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Myself, I don't have a gun. But my parents own a pistol, god knows why.

But however, I do have a lead filled golf club!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I don't own any gun. But I never needed one, so I don't think I'll ever think of getting a gun.
    But when I move somewhere else, and things seem unsafe, I might think about it.

And for someone who said something about swords: Yeah, I love em' sooo much!
    I always have this special thing for swords, and swords have always had more honour.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    i dont own a gun. but i own an airsoft gun, a really powerful one, not the wimpy weak ones. its an electric and it cost about 100 dollars.
    Cool, what is it modeled after?

The electrics can be pretty powerful, but they're no match for the gas-guns. Depending on the kind you get, they can have no kickback at all and still keep twice the power of electrics. I still shoot electrics though, but a gas-powered Glock 17 would be nice...

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Nope. : )
    unauthorized possession of gun is illegal here. You'll be sentenced to caned or some penalty.

Back