• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Plan On Getting Married? Why or Why Not?

Do you plan on getting married???

• Total voters
    Years
    where is the I donno yet seciton?
    *clicks what's marriage???*

I might, I might not. I honestly don't know at the moment. It depends on alot of things.
    Besides, I'M ONLY FIFTEEN! I shouldn't be thinking about stuff like this yet! *cry in the corner* XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Unless gay marriage is enabled in the US when I find the one, no. I'll just live with a girl. I dont trust guys anymore after what has happened in my life. Besides I rather make the lesbian couple population bigger than the straight couple bigger.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, like... Yeah. xD;;; It'll be nice. =3;

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Like Crystal Clair, only if gay marriage is legalized. But I do want to be in a lifelong relationship with someone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, definitely! I want to get married and have a family when I'm older. I think it'll be nice... I just hope I don't get too old before it happens!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i don't see myself getting married. i have a girlfriend, and i like another girl who likes me *avoids eye contact with everybody glaring at him* but, i still don't feel like getting married or being really in any relationships is what i want. i may change my mind though. i'm begining to be kinda unsure about whether i'm that interested in girls. i'm not interested in guys, i'm thinking maybe i'm antisexual? is that a term? now it is. i coined it. yessss...

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    Well...I couldn't even if I didn't want to...

I mean come on...there is no way this sex beast could stay single all his life! XD

Actually yes I am planning on getting married, and when I do it'll be a life long commitment to the love of my life.

I love kids, so I'm planning on a huge family.

In fact I have someone in mind, that I might end up marrying...although fate works in mysterious ways, and you can't always be sure.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Actually, Kylie has changed her mind~

I don't want to get married, no, unless I do meet that uber special person, but actually I'm more inclined not to. I don't think I could stand being with the other person for too long; I'm a loner by nature and I like being alone. Besides I can endure being alone more than being hurt by the person I loved.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Eventually, but I don't want to really go through the process of getting there. I don't feel like putting any effort into dating someone else, not sure why.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    I think I'm not.
    Getting married would mean I'd have to stay with my partner for a lot of time.
    What if we start disliking each other?
    yeah, we could divorce, but what would we do if we had kids?
    I won't harm them in any way.

Marrying would also mean I'd lose all the freedom I have, so, no.

Back