• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Play any Musical Instruments?

Play an Instrument?

• Yes, woodwind! (Flute, clarinet, etc.)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes, brass! (Trumpet, tuba, etc.)

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Yes, percussion! (Drums, piano, etc.)

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • No, but I really want to learn!

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nope, and I'm not really interested.

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
Years
  • I'm curious as to how many musicians are out there, so NEW THREAD BUTTON GO!

I have been playing flute for almost six years now, alto saxophone on and off (we have an old Conn that would just sit around and collect dust otherwise), recorder since the beginning of time, and I'm starting to get into a little piano. I can play two-handed if I really, really focus hard on it, and my right hand usually starts to rush my poor inept left hand. I'm best at flute, though I'm not really that great.

How about the rest of you?

EDIT: Oh darn, I should have put an option for "some combination of the above" as some people probably play piano and another instrument as well. Oh well, just vote for the category that best suits you, or what instrument you're best at playing.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I play the clarinet in the school band. I used to have a recorder, but I've probably thrown it away or smashed it or something because the recorder needs to burn in hell.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I play clarinet in the school band :3 I'm currently getting lessons from my aunt on how to play the flute.Technically,I'm a woodwind player =)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I can play piano (even though the only song I can play anymore is "My Heart Will Go On")

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
  • I used to play recorder and keyboard an guitar. I gave them all up when I moved schools which kinda screwed up, they had like no instrument tutors for ages.

Back