• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you read Newspaper Comic Strips?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    This is a form of media, in a way, after all. Does anyone here read newspaper funnies/comic strips? If so, which ones? I've always liked Baby Blues, Zits & the Ziggy comics, and usually read them every day. I occasionally poke at Garfield if mom tells me to look at it, and Peanuts every once in awhile, since it's a classic.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I didn't until a friend gave me a book of them. Still working my way through, since I'm slow at translating Spanish, ahh.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    I used to read them much more than I do now. My parents like to keep newspapers around the house though so if I find one I'll read usually the Dilberts, Garfield, etc.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    I've never read an actual newspaper, but I love Calvin and Hobbes and I have the full book collection, and I believe that originated as a daily newspaper comic strip.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Since I have memory. In fact, some of my early memories feature me reading newspaper strips, and I've never stopped.

Back