• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you remember that time when we...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My short-term memory is horrible. I have a hard time even remembering what I had for lunch or dinner the previous day. XD; But the weird thing is, my long-term memory is great. I still have memories from when I was a little kid, my old friends, what games we used to play, my first piano lessons, etc.

But like I said, my short-term memory sucks. I'm not good at memorizing things, such as stories people tell me. If you tell me a story and I have to tell it back to someone else, it's gonna be butchered. XD

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • I forget things that I'm not familiar with or not interested to, but if they are important well you know the answer. :]

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • My memory is pretty much as good as it can get without being photographic.

Like, when we read half a book in English class, then waited like 5 months, and finished the book, I was the only one who remembered anything about it... and I still had it completely memorized. (I never even actually read it, just half-listened to ppl read it out loud in class.)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I forget things all too easily. A fact that becomes painfully obvious on test days:/

My memory used to be better back in high school, which is why my grades were better back then.

Years
  • The oldest memory I have is when my first brother was born - in 1993, making me three years old. So my memory is pretty sharp. I might forget a name, but never a face, location or date.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    My memory can be pretty terrible, actually forgot I had this thread open to reply to. >_O I'm decent with long-term things, but I tend to forget a lot of short-term details of conversations I have or things I might learn in school. It can get pretty bad at times, but I try to make a ton of memos for myself so I don't forget the really important things. XD;

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I can remember anything I want to, and some things I don't want to. I am one of those people who describes that trivial thing that happened all the way back in the first grade. The thing that you don't even really remember yourself. When you think about it, it's hazy. I remember it in near perfect detail.

Back