• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you remember that time when we...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    How good's your memory?

Do you forget things easily, or are you someone who can remember pretty much anything that goes on in your life?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I forget things pretty easily, unfortunately. :/ Eh, I think that's because usually I'm more preoccupied on remembering things that interest me like gaming, cooking, and other stuff! :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm one of those people that forgets 90% of things, including nearly all good memories; and all of the bad things I remember as if it were tomorrow.

I can vaguely remember some past memories, but nothing in detail.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I remember little things, but never major things. If that makes any sense...

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Little or major memories I don't forget most of them. Usually it's the major memories that I would remember more likely xD

Years
    Depends. I can remember small, insignificant things for years sometimes, but on the other hand, I can't remember for the life of me what I went into the other room to get... So yeah, my long-term memory is pretty ok, but for the short-term, I can hardly keep track some days. :(

I do have a really weird knack for knowing what's been posted in OVP within the past month, or in the past in general... it's a great skill to have as a mod.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I think I've a good memory. The most vivid example I can take is of my MSN conversations when I say something like, "Oh do you remember the time when... ", and the person I'm talking to goes, "Nooo. When?", and later they're like, "Oh right..". >>; Well yeah, so I have a better memory than most of my MSN contacts. :D; I remember the things that are of importance to me, or if I just feel like remembering something, I will. I can remember the smallest of things from years ago, but I might forget something that happened a week ago. Oh, and I'm awful at remembering where I put my things, probably because I leave my things at the most random of places.
    ...now where did I put my phone...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    If I remember something interesting, I'm sure to retain it. But if it isn't particularly interesting, I forget it in an hour or two.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I have a short memory span .... It's only when I want to remember something when I really remember it XD Yet somewhat I manage to remember other people's class schedules.. IDK why I just do

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    ....what was the question again?

Do you remember that time when we...

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Do I remember things? No, not at all. I can't remember anything to save my life, I'm always forgetting things. The only time I'll ever remember anything is if I repeat it constantly through my head or draw a picture of it, otherwise it goes through one ear and out the other. Especially Science stuff. The most I forget is where I put my bottle even if it is centimetres away I will have forgotten where I have put it.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Looks like we all have great memory!
    For me anyways, I seem to have a decent memory
    Their just lost and hard to retrieve :P
    I guess I dont really have a good memory, since I just daydream allot of it.
    So yeah I remember some stuff, but like my younger age is mostly my daydreams, or alters of memory.
    Im so-so :P​

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My memory used to be really good, for all things, but now it's just awful. I think part of it (short term, anyway) is because of medicine I've been on but I think I'm just losing my mind sometimes too. XD; I can remember really pointless, nerdy things really well (like how many EVs a Pokémon can use even though I don't EV train) but remembering to go pick up a form? Oops. :(

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I remember things differently from different periods of my life.

From about 2-4, my memories are just feelings... 5-8 it's more about events, while from 9-now it's events, feelings and visuals.

I remember facts well though which makes me good for tests and quizzes.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    My memory is... okay. I remember some things better than others. Although I might need someone to remind me rather than remember it by myself.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I remember a lot of things.... most often a lot of USELESS things...
    It's probably why my mom thinks I'd be perfect for a game show...

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I always remember everything that happens, like even if it were months ago, I can still pick up some mild things that weren't important.... other wise no. I always forget to do things. I hardly ever forget things that have passed.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I remember everything from the past, what I did yesterday, what I just did 5 minutes ago. The only memories I don't remember years ago but others do, was when I was a little baby but with that being an exception. n_n Partially it's because I want to hold on to all these memories, good and bad, for the sake of having stories to tell in the future that others could feel and for my own self. Just having the remembrance of a past can make me sad sometimes however, because life was so much simpler and mysterious to us all and then we get to face more of the real world that we created upon us. I do have a good memory though, and it helps when it comes to tests and exams. Sometimes I will blank out and just completely forget certain things, but I end up remembering sometime again.

Back