• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you say....

Years
    • Age 31
    • GTA2
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    What do you say when you mess up.Like crud or something.Well i say "shoes bite" mostle when i mess up on solitare. :laugh: But what do you say?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I usually say the s-word meaning poo and the f-word meaning sex combined into one word...

I've just recently adopted that word when I was messing up at tetris...I said the s-word and the f-word almost alternating perectly..then I out of nowhere combined them into one word...

Years
    I usually say fudge instead of the f-word because one time I was saying the f-word and a teacher was looking at me so I said fuuuucccccccgeeee. I changed it at the last second.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Ssss!LOL! In my shool like the teachers don't care if you vcurse. But if the teacher hears it and she is a mean teacher. You will get yelled at! They will go WHAT DID YOU SAY??? I usaully say. OOPS! they go . ok But like only 3 or 4 teachers do that at my school!

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    Heheh. Teachers at my school don't care if you swear...some even swear themselves, it's awesome. I usually say something ranging from "Good lord I'm a loser" to "dammit" to things that are unprintable. :3

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    I usually say darn or bugger you know like the British word and still have no idea were I picked it up but mostly I say that one because either A: people don't know what it means or B: because most people at my school don't care.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    punkie90 said:
    And what do they say when you do it? What grade are you in?

Me? Grade 11. High School rocks. And I don't swear loudly in class, so I've never had a teacher tell me off. >:D

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Easy questions, I say "Crap", "S***!", or "F***!" outloud.

I mostly say "S***", cus it feels good to say that ^_^

*Gets killed by crap*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Ummm.... I use this one. "Arghhhh!!!!" n_n;

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
    Mmm.... I usually say something along the lines of "Oh for the love of God!","Friggin' alien butt monkeys!","Roodent rats!", or some vulgar word that is not meant for children's ears (or eyes in this case).

I really think I need to stop swearing everytime I'm in a bad mood. >_< It doesn't make me look that good. XP

Back