• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    No I dont. I have tried it before, but I thought it was gross. Plus my grandma died of lung cancer, and I dont want to chance ever getting that. But some of my friends do, and I think thats up to them, their 18 and can do what they want. Lol But I just dont want smoke blown in my face!

Years
  • No, I don't. Smoke irritates my lungs so bad. I was born 2 months premature and my lungs weren't fully developed when I was born so they're very sensitive.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I don't smoke. My nana does, though. She's over ninety and still puffing away. Her whole house smells like stale cigarettes and everything that is supposed to be white is yellow. D:

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I am not really big on it, and I do not do it. I have tried it before though, not cigerettes but I have tried weed and cigars I have smoked but I haven't since. Some of it I actually kind of liked but I told myself I would never get into that stuff and I am happy not doing so, I do not regret trying it. I am glad I did getting to experience something but I still plan on living smoke free in the long run.

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    Unfortunately I grew up with it. I don't really like smoking, and I hate what it does to people, but I will not deny that smoking has a part of my life. I was pretty bad about it the year before last, but I'm getting better. Down to about two or three fags a week, which is really really good on my standards. I wouldn't ever try to get someone else to smoke, and I never smoke around other people.

Laichuu

IS....THE PAIN KILLER!
    Years
  • Sadly, I DO in fact smoke. Like, I'm not a pack a day smoker. I smoke at an alarmingly slow rate. It takes me around four months to finish a pack by myself. I know it's a bad thing to do, and I don't recommend anyone to start doing it.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • It really saddens me to see minors talking openly about having smoked with a light conscience. It's illegal, deadly, and terrible for the health of you and everyone around you. And a waste of money, not to mention. 레트로, I'm not going to beat around the bush. I think you're terrible for encouraging this.
    As for you, Todoroki, I really do hope you learned your lesson. And for your sake and the sake of those around you, please DON'T DO IT AGAIN!

What part of addicted don't you understand?
    If someone is so addicted, they should do something about it rather than sitting there and waving away everything with the excuse "I'm addicted". It's not gonna fix itself, and addiction is a very poor excuse.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Uhhh.
    I was at a house party the other night, and this girl was smoking.
    I didn't mind it, but when she asked if I wanted a drag, I said:

"No thanks, I don't smoke."
    She laughed and blew the smoke in my face 3 times before I got angry!

I hate idiots like that...

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • I have never smoked before in my life and never go places where I might be pressured to smoke. Im an athlete at my school, so how badly would you think that would affect me, especially in reputation if I got caught? Never ever will smoke.

Dobjo

Trying to understand scripting
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2009
    Smoking= Paying for an early death.

Doesn't that sound like something everyone wants to do? Apparently more than half the kids in my school like the sound of it -.-

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • I can't say I haven't tried it, but I find nothing special about it, so I don't plan to start smoking. Anyways it doesn't bother me to be in a room full of smokers....

레트로

Banned
    Years
  • 레트로, I'm not going to beat around the bush. I think you're terrible for encouraging this.

Please, do show me where I encouraged smoking. I'd love you to show me. Oh wait, you can't. Because I wasn't, I was defending Todoroki from the jerks who thought it was cool to gang up on him. Just wondering, did you even read my posts?

If someone is so addicted, they should do something about it rather than sitting there and waving away everything with the excuse "I'm addicted".
    That's nice. I don't really see what this was supposed to accomplish. He made the post, he already stated his reasons, let's leave it at that.

It's not gonna fix itself, and addiction is a very poor excuse.
    Addiction. A poor excuse? Where do you get your information?

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Just saw this thread, I will never, ever in my life smoke.
    I know it's bad, we've had lots of classes talking about the dangers, but there's a number of people, even foreigners, that will smoke. They seem to think the teachers are joking.

I can't be near smoke, due to my autism, it makes me uptight and stressed. It also gets me angry at times.

I am sorry that people have been asked to smoke, then blown smoke in their face. I hope that you will be much better in the future.

Some of our class are asthmatics, which means they could not smoke (actually, they could, but after every drag, they would have to use their inhaler or puffer)

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • Cigarettes and cigars are crap and I don't like 'em. However, there is a little green plant that I don't mind smoking, even if I've only done it once.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Cigarettes and cigars are crap and I don't like 'em. However, there is a little green plant that I don't mind smoking, even if I've only done it once.
    I suspect it might be "cannabis?"

I smoke cigars, but not those big fat ones, those are ew. I like them thin, fruity ones. <3
    lol, why fruity? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back