• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Yeah but ive only ever smoked once just to try it. I smoked a cigar lol, it was alright i guess although i didnt and still dont particularly get the appeal of smoking tbh and havent tried it again since, its just not my thing. :/

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Smoke what? Well my yes is to cigars, cigarettes, and weed. I like cigarettes but I don't smoke, I did at the start of this year but quit. Weed I do on occasion, not many times at all though, so no worries. :]

Years
    Yeah. I'm a heavy smoker, I guess about thirty a day. I enjoy smoking (and drinking) and I don't really care what anyone thinks of that. I don't really care about dying of cancer, nor do I care about ageing quickly. I don't think it makes me "cool" or anything, I just really like it.

I will say this though, if you can avoid it, don't even start. One cigarette is all it can take, seriously.

Years
    I never have smoked in my life, I'm 14 years old.
    I plan on trying it one day, but not anytime soon.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    You know, I'm honestly amazed I don't smoke. I'm surrounded by so many family members and friends that smoke, it's a wonder. But then, I've never succumbed - or ever will - to peer pressure. Plus it's not like I've ever been approached and like, hey, have a cigarette, though I doubt highly that would make a difference.

Meh, I've never liked it and I always avoid it. Plus I'm a boxer. I need my lungs.

Years
    You know, I'm honestly amazed I don't smoke. I'm surrounded by so many family members and friends that smoke, it's a wonder. But then, I've never succumbed - or ever will - to peer pressure. Plus it's not like I've ever been approached and like, hey, have a cigarette, though I doubt highly that would make a difference.

Meh, I've never liked it and I always avoid it. Plus I'm a boxer. I need my lungs.

And hey, if worst comes to worst and you do give in to peer pressure, you could be like, the worlds best smokin' boxer!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    No I don't, I like to be healthy, and smoking is the opposite of healthy :( plus, my aunt has smoked for a loong time and seeing the affects it had on her don't quite appeal to me. The only bad part is I like the smell of it, why I do, I have no idea. So to avoid second hand smoke, I stay as far away as possible :'D

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    i never plan on smoking cigerettes. EVER. but i did try smoking weed the other night with a few friends. it was pretty great.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I've never smoked, never will. My nan (grandmother to most of you) smoked her whole life and she was awfully ill and died before she reached 60 years old. Also I have a very sensitive sense of smell and pretty much anything will make me cough, so I avoid smokers at all cost too.

And I don't know why you people keep raving about weed. It's illegal in the UK, US and Canada (just to catch most of the users of PC). It seems stupid to admit it TO THE INTERNET.

Years
    And I don't know why you people keep raving about weed. It's illegal in the UK, US and Canada (just to catch most of the users of PC). It seems stupid to admit it TO THE INTERNET.

Yeah, but there's a large section of this site that's dedicated to rom hacking, which means you're basically admitting to the net that you download games illegally. I've done FAR worse drugs than weed anyway. Weed isn't that bad if you look at it in perspective.

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
    Years
    I'm only thirteen now, but I would never ever smoke EVER. We did this science experiment a couple of months ago... the smoke from a cigarette looks tiny, but on the inside, it's this massive plume which clogs your alveoli painfully with tar and turned an ordinary piece of cotton wool a sickening yellow in the space of a second. Also, my grandad had barely anything left of his lungs from smoking and working in the mines, which adds to my anti-idiot-who-try-to-kill-themselves-cos-they-think-it's-cool-ness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back