• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still remember the old pokemon episodes?

Years
    With over 500+ episodes of Pokemon, do you still remember them all ?
    I thought about this and i just cant remember them all, i was somthing around 10 when i watched pokemon, and i watched all the episodes.
    If some one will ask me about my most favorite episodes from season 2 lets say, or 3, i simpley cant mention.

Now i have all the episodes on my Pc, and if ill play an old episodes thing will start to come back to me but in general, its hard for the to remember everything.

What about you?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I only remember the ones worth remembering to me. Those are:

• Most capture/evolutions episodes
    • Most Gym Leader episodes
    • Most Indigo League episodes
    • Most Orange League episodes
    • Most Silver Conference episodes
    • Most Hoenn League episodes
    • Most Frontier Brain episodes
    • Some Pokémon contests
    • Random episodes

Most fillers are dead to me.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I remember the important episodes like Ash vs Gary and Ash vs Harrison or Ash vs Noland, however not Ash vs Ritchie that was just to much of a let down

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    I don't remember all the old pokemon episodes but I remember about maybe about twenty or forty of them.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I remember the important episodes like Ash vs Gary and Ash vs Harrison or Ash vs Noland, however not Ash vs Ritchie that was just to much of a let down

You seem to remember it, but not enjoy it. They're not the same thing.
    I remember a fair few eps, mainly because I have the first 9 seasons on DVD and I watch em from time to time :P But really, my memory sucks.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I only remember some, like that one where they won a trip on the s.s anne, and james was acting gay.

Lash

Years
    I've seen every single episode of Pokemon up to date at least once, the original series episodes multiple times. So, I still remember all important events, and those fillers that Johto had way too much of. I barely ever need a hint when it comes to remembering older episodes, but I at least need some trivia to remember filler Hoenn episodes. Not Sinnoh though, the saga being recent and all.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Season 1 is really hard to forget. XD

Even if you've seen most of the episodes WAAAY after the Pokémon craze years have long passed. It was STILL quite an epic season....

2 seemed to be good, too...and I like 3 simply due to my love for Johto...even if the Johto eps werent really THAT great, they were still fun to watch XD lol ^^

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I can remember parts of the old them song and some episodes around the time they met Koga, but aside from that not really. :/

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    I followed most of the Pokemon series up until 4Kids stopped doing the English dub. Episodes that I missed I tried to catch them on the net, but yeah, I freaking loved watching the old episodes. I have to disagree Jirachu, I enjoyed the Johto episodes a lot and thought they were pretty cool, even though the first season is as epic as the Pokemon anime could get.

I only see some interesting episodes when it comes to the PUSA dub, like when Ash battles a gym leader or reunites with old friends or Paul does something interesting (Like when he kicked Ash's @$$ 6 on 6. Oh, wait, that hasn't come out in the English Dub yet...xD)

Back