• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do YOU study for tests?

Do YOU study for tests?

• Total voters

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Sometimes... I haven't really studied for my science Mock SATS which are on Tuesday cuz I didn't feel like studying. But I will on Monday night XD

BTW, isn't 'Sometimes, if I feel like it' and 'Depends on my mood' the same? o_O It's just a thought.

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yes, I usually study for all my tests. Math classes are where I normally know how to do everything, unless I have to memorise a bunch of formulas or something.

Now, there's the question of whether studying works all the time for me...XD Sometimes I study for hours and then totally bomb the test. And then there are times where I study a lot and ace it. It can really go either way, it depends on the type of test I'm taking. o_o

I wish I was like the people who just absorb everything in class and don't need to study. My life would thus be much less hectic. D;

~Kelsey

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    I usally study, but not always. I hate it. But, I want to become something, so I study. And if I don't study, I still get high numbers(yeah I got numbers, no ABCDE)

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Ditto. All I have to do is pay attention in class and my spongy brain soaks it all up. I guess. Otherwise, I'm a really good guesser.
    XD I'm terrible at guessing so you know where that's going to get me ><
    And my terrible memory clogs it all up but I do remember some stuff really clearly while I'm like eh what equations? in maths o.o;
    I studies hard and aced a 100% in my maths test^^

I never study for a test, I usually cheat on them

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
    I should have put I cheat as part of the poll then =D

And to think I studied for my geography test last week and I think I lost it there in a paink situation T.T;

altarialover :t334:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I study for tests... especially if they are important like my exams... but I really hate studying. XD I also hate doing badly because I didnt study so yea... I study for my tests and exams

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    I study most of the time...but I still don't sometimes go very well with the tests...I study VERY hard for tests that are important like exams...but I've only had one exam before because this is my first year in High School and we never had very important tests and exams in Primary School. But these couple of days I've been spending a lot more time on PC rather than doing my homework and study for tests which isn't that great > < PC is soo distracting though (in a good way)!

I did cheat on my Science test though with little yellow notes double sided :P But I decided to cheat on that because Science is important for my occupation future ^^

But yeah ^^ But I'll ALWAYS study and ALWAYS will would be my answer ^^ Although I may stop every now and then to go to PC ^^

~Star Poochyena :t261:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    If I haven't listened to a lecture or discussion in class, I may look at my notes. Otherwise, the majority of the information comes from memory.

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
    I sometimes study for a test. But only hard test. If its easy, then I don't study for it. Also I perfer studying alone more so I don't get distracted by anything.

Levski

Years
    Yes I do study. I study every day, no matter we have tests or not.

Of course I study harder when we do.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well ever since I got grounded for a month because I didn't study I'm starting to more. Plus I like getting good grades (as do my parents) so yes I'm always studying for my tests now!

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I have to study and always study hard, I am not someone who just picks something up, I need to constantly study and do it and improve.

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I have to study and always study hard, I am not someone who just picks something up, I need to constantly study and do it and improve.
    Yeah I don't exactly pick up everything in my head I have to study for it =D Otherwise life would be way easier for me if I could just pick up everything and do well in exams/tests :3

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yes I study when it is My test or my Exams are coming up.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Me? Study? R U CRAZY!!!111????////

Lol, just kidding.

But anyways, nope. I'm smart but I am LAZY and I PROCRASTINATE.

But if I did actually study, I'd be making some pretty decent grades.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Back then sweeties, I never studied! =3

Now-a-days...I have to study just to get a B+. ><; School is getting harder for me now.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Truthfully, I study less often than not. Most I just absorb in the class. *shrugs*

I'm the same way. Most of the time I just absorb everything in class. I can't say I've ever really studied for a test or exam before. Even if I don't know the material, I'll get the same grade if I study or if I just wing it, so I prefer to do the latter.

I do; however, quickly skim my notes before a quiz, test, exam, whatever. I don't consider that studying though because it really isn't. XD;

Back