• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you take gyms seriously anymore?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Our local group is just theming them up now - Eeveelutions, Grass-types, Pink Pokemon, etc. We're in chat groups with our local Valor, Mystic and Instinct people and it's like colours don't even matter anymore. We just co-ordinate to get coins. They help us out and we help them out when needed.

Do you guys miss the challenge and the war or do you prefer having a basically perma-truce?

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    Dont bother much with gyms these days the rewards have no incentive not much xp and certainly not enough coins 50 coins a day max is no incentive

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    I just put in whatever random Pokemon I feel like, usually a Furret Girafarig Sunflora or an Unown, unless there's a theme because I'm sick of seeing the same generic stuff in gyms
    it's also annoying that you only have a small possibility of actually getting coins from a gym and you can only get 50 max even if it was in there for 7 days (like one of mine was)

Last edited:
    Back