• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think ashes naetoru will fully evolve?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    do you think ashes naetoru will evolve all the way 2 its 3rd stage?
    or do youthink it will do like chikorita and only evolve once

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Or maybe it will be like Bulbasaur, and not evolve at all! =O

It's hard to tell what pattern they are going to follow with D/P. Seeing as how in this region, he might only catch Naetoru, as Hikari has the penguin, and Hikozaru has been showcased, Naetoru might evolve. Or it might not, and become a powerful first-stage Pokémon...which will make fans ask "When will it evolve? D=" after it is left behind for the next region.

It's a wee bit early to speculate. I want to see more of Ash's D/P team before I make my final decision.

Plus, this should have the thread title editted to warn people of spoilers...

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Whether it evolves or not, it's gonna be equally fun..
    If it evolves, it's gonna be a strong Pokemon, and we can look forward to battles amongst high-leveled Pokemon.. like when Charizard fought with Blastoise in the Silver League.
    If it doesn't evolve, I believe the producers will make battles such that, Naetoru would be able to defeat a Pokemon that's of a higher level than it is.. which makes it just as exciting. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I am really behind..since I didn't know he had one, But I think it could be cuter for him to just have a first stage Pokemon, since most of his isnt that cute excluding Cyndaquil.

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    Tough. Theory:
    Season 1-> Bulbasaur, didnt evolve. Remained at Stage 1
    Season 2-> Chikorita, Evolved once. Remained at Stage 2
    Season 3-> Treeko, Evolved to the last stage. Stage 3.
    Season 4-> Naetoru, ???

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Tough. Theory:
    Season 1-> Bulbasaur, didnt evolve. Remained at Stage 1
    Season 2-> Chikorita, Evolved once. Remained at Stage 2
    Season 3-> Treeko, Evolved to the last stage. Stage 3.
    Season 4-> Naetoru, ???

Interesting analysis. ^^
    Well, if its final evolution is something ferocious and magnificent (like Charizard), I'd prefer it evolve.. However if it were to be like Treecko>>Groovlye>>Sceptile, I'd prefer it remain at its first stage.. Sceptile doesn't look as magnificent as Charizard..

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    this is how naetoru's final stage looks like:

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    The final evolution looks really powerful. I think they will just not evolve it or only evolve it once.

Orre Champion

not n00b
    Years
    Interesting analysis. ^^
    Well, if its final evolution is something ferocious and magnificent (like Charizard), I'd prefer it evolve.. However if it were to be like Treecko>>Groovlye>>Sceptile, I'd prefer it remain at its first stage.. Sceptile doesn't look as magnificent as Charizard..
    Here's a spoiler
    Check out www.pokemonelite2000.com if you want to see the last stage of naetoru.

Years
    this is how naetoru's final stage looks like:

I'm so channeling this one Archie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures issue right now (which featured an earth turtle). Anyway, it depends on Naetoru's personality -- if it's like his Treecko, you know it will evolve and look cool. Of course, his Bulbasaur has an equal personality and it didn't evolve.

Of course, the series has been trying to make him quite stronger (as seen with his bout with Noland), so, evolution would be the viable option, but in the case of his Corphish, it ain't necessarily so.

Does it really matter?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I want hayishigame to evolve it doesnt appeal as much as naetoru and dodatosu (spelled wrong)

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Hmm ... I think that Ash will be behind everyone else, but Naetoru will still evolve. Like, that person's hikozaru will evolve and totally smash Naetoru in one hit (DD: ), and that'll propel the little 'monner to shift into high gear and get some evolution done ASAP. Then, just as Hikari becomes a contest hot-shot, Pocchama will evolve and get really ugly. T__T

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Hmm ... I think that Ash will be behind everyone else, but Naetoru will still evolve. Like, that person's hikozaru will evolve and totally smash Naetoru in one hit (DD: ), and that'll propel the little 'monner to shift into high gear and get some evolution done ASAP. Then, just as Hikari becomes a contest hot-shot, Pocchama will evolve and get really ugly. T__T

verrry ugly i wish they would have made some better evo.s
    (combusken was a little cute !!!)
    but potashi and empurto(however u spell it....shame shame shame)

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    He just caught it and already we're debating on whether or not it'll evolve into its final form?

What's with people and their obsession over evolution? :|

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    He just caught it and already we're debating on whether or not it'll evolve into its final form?

What's with people and their obsession over evolution? :|
    lets face the facts without evolution this pokemon wouldnt be as interestin as the other starters

but i think it will because the rivals hikozaru will progress to its final stage , (plus ash cant stand him like he couldnt stand Gary) and at the Shinou league we will see who would b victorios (thats what i think)

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I think it looks cuter without evolving.. :P
    But even if it does evolve, I think there'd be awesome battles to look forward to ^^

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I think it'll only evolve once, like Brocks Marshtomp, and this time only have Brock's one evolve (which was apparently confirmed to be Hikozaru later on o.o;;), and Hikaru will probably get an Enperuto...

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2007
    i think it will evolve all the way and become his powerhouse poke in Shinou like Sceptile in Hoen and Charizard in Kanto

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    i think it will evolve all the way and become his powerhouse poke in Shinou like Sceptile in Hoen and Charizard in Kanto

Sceptile is definitely a cool guy.. Charizard was simply classic and amazing..
    hmmm. but I think Naetoru's final evolution isn't as appealing as the latter two..

Back