• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Think Events Are Fair ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2009
    Okay so I was just wondering , do you all feel that having Events to unlock certain pokemon is fair ?

Personally i think it's ridiculous. Obviously i'm not blind and I can see why they do it for marketing and such, but I think it's unfair that if you can't go to an event if they're to far, or you just can't make it there, that you can't finish your pokedex. And then you can't even have them as SEEN in your pokedex either because unless your friend went to an event you'll never see it, and even if you see it on WiFi it doesnt get added to your dex, therefore you can't even get it in the GTC

So what do you guys/girls think of it ? Personally this is why I would use AR so I can get the event unlocking codes...

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I think its unfair that they occur majorly in America. Other countries don't get these events

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back