• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think pokemon r real?

Do you think pokemon are real?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny-Lunatone

Master of the Lunatones
Years
  • What is the capital of Illinois? Ala - KAZAM!

How many stars are on the USA flag? Alaka - ZAM!

Gee that's useful. XD;
    *drops soap* You just crushed my dreams. ;;

Anyways, no. Pokemon aren't real in this world or universe. Figuratively speaking, Pokemon can be considered real in a separate dimension. If you imagine it that way, then it's pretty much a separate dimension only connected to us by thoughts and ideas.

Anyways, I very much wish that Pokemon are real. It just seems like it would be so much fun. You can explore different places a lot easily and adventurously. There will be a lot of new experiences too. Taking part of a legend or prophecy like Ash does, or being able to fly on your Pokemon's back. That would be awesome.

Actually, there are Pokemon in other universes! Ever hear of the Physics theory Multiverse Theory? In it, there is an infinate number of ever expanding universes that contain any and all possibilities. Also, many people confuse dimensions and universes, but they are different. Dimensions are like time hieght width legnth curviture and many others not visable to humans.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • It's so weird coz after I write a fic, I begin seeing the characters and the pokemon at school and stuff! But I wish they were real...

Patriots Fan 2010

The Pokemon Writer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    I've been thinking about this a lot over the years and finally I have made my decision, Pokemon are real but not really. A caterpiller is a Caterpie, a turtle is a Squirtle, a salamander is a Charmander, a pidgeon is a Pidgey, and so forth.

Shiny-Lunatone

Master of the Lunatones
    Years
  • I've been thinking about this a lot over the years and finally I have made my decision, Pokemon are real but not really. A caterpiller is a Caterpie, a turtle is a Squirtle, a salamander is a Charmander, a pidgeon is a Pidgey, and so forth.

Explain Dialga. Explain Palkia, explain Lugia, explane Celibi, and explain Solrock.

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
  • I tottaly wish they were real! and maybe they are....*sees pikachu* I DISCOVERED POKEMON! No seriously, i wish SOOO bad that that would happen to a scientist... or maybe theyre on another planet....but seriously, how do u vote? and also, this is my first post :B anyways, i would hang out with my pikachu....challenge my lucario to go to fighting tournaments...have a pidgeot...be the champ....pokemon would be so much fun if u think about it. i vote for yes.

Years
  • I wish.

Although, like stated in before mentioned posts, this world would be in complete chaos. I mean.. I remember reading up on a Ryhorn, and that thing has like enough power than a few semi-trucks. So.. a killer if placed in the wrong hands? I think so.

I think it's obvious why they don't. They'd be as twisted as some humans are in this world.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    I wish they were real.
    But then...
    One day your sleeping when your house falls down because a trainer was training his Garchomp and accidentally made it use Giga Impact agains your house -_-"

The you go like I caught a Dialga, lemme see yours and then... " Oh wait... this isn't a game. There's only 1... -_-" "

dumbpikAchu

Years
  • Get Ready..

Hey guys,

Pokemon Probably are real.....You know, In ancient times I bet people thought about something else living in the water besides fish. We could consider THIS ancient times, and think about how Pokemon-like creatures could be discovered... but of course not all of them..And If they were discovered life would be a baby-ish video game! so Fun! ^_^ Having A lucario, Alakazam, Charizard... If I had a charizard then If ppl hurt me then i could kill'em back :D then I'd bring 'em bacl to life with my Alakazam, saying I had authority over them those few seconds.

dumbpikAchu

Years
  • Hey guys,

Pokemon Probably are real.....You know, In ancient times I bet people thought about something else living in the water besides fish. We could consider THIS ancient times, and think about how Pokemon-like creatures could be discovered... but of course not all of them..And If they were discovered life would be a baby-ish video game! so Fun! ^_^ Having A lucario, Alakazam, Charizard... If I had a charizard then If ppl hurt me then i could kill'em back :D then I'd bring 'em bacl to life with my Alakazam, saying I had authority over them those few seconds.

Ok, can somebody talk about MY post?

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • Explain Dialga. Explain Palkia, explain Lugia, explane Celibi, and explain Solrock.

Ancient japanese and universal legend...end of...LMAO!

I've been thinking about this a lot over the years and finally I have made my decision, Pokemon are real but not really. A caterpiller is a Caterpie, a turtle is a Squirtle, a salamander is a Charmander, a pidgeon is a Pidgey, and so forth.

At least someone gets it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back