• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Episode Discussion] Do you think that Ash was given a SECOND life on the very first episode of Pokemon?

Years
    As we all know the old thing that Ash was chased by spearows and was saved by pikachu and they both wake up and see Ho-Oh flying through rainbow........
    And a theory says that it was just Ash's Imagination because he went in coma.......

But!!!!!!!

This is only my theory BTW....
    That Ash and pikachu both were dead when pikachu used that awesome thundershock and in sametime ho-oh saw something in Ash so he granted him and our little cute buddy a Second Life (Remember Ho-oh also granted second life to pokemons who died in pokemon Tower accident so why not Ash??) so that
    he can do what as we know like saving world, protecting pokemons no matter what will happen to him, etc. Also it may be the reason that why Ash hasn't aged yet............
    Well it is just a Theory posted originally by me. So was has du gedacht? I mean what do you think about it??

Please reply soon!!! (On this thread!!!)

Last edited:
    Back