• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think that evil Togepi should return?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Do you think that evil Togepi from "Where No Togepi Has Gone Before" should return? I think that she should. I like her because she is crazy but also loveable - she reminds me of myself. Plus, she has unfinished business with Happiny.

She has the potential be the Jigglypuff of the Sinnoh series.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.That'd be brilliant. What'd be more brilliant would be if Jigglypuff found them again aswell. Then there could be a showdown between Jigglypuff,Evil Togepi and Happiny.(Be funny if they all evolved at the same time.Although if they evolved twice, Jigglypuff would be screwed)

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
    That'd be cool if evil Togepi returned... But I think it may be too late to introduce her as a recurring character. She'd no doubt be a running gag, and if IIRC, running gags are usually introduced early on in any work. ......How much further do we have to go before the end of the series? (Genuine question)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yes, because that was the most epic Togepi of all time. I'd love to see Ash and Co. run into it again.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    No, it shouldn't. It annoys me too much. Nice Togepi is better.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, I have heard rumors about that particular Togepi being the pokemon that Dawn captures and evolves into the Togekiss seen in the opening. However, I still have my doubts about her owning it (Why exclude it from the group shot if she owns it? It's pointless), never mind it being the same one. I mean, it looks like a Normal Togekiss instead of the evil Togepi. Even if its appearance was for only one second, they could have inserted the Togepi's evil features onto its face just to hint at where it originated from.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Dodgemasters saw the damn thing coming 10 years away. Of course it will return. Movie 14 will be "Avenge of the Togepi".

Good Togepi...goooood Togepi.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
    I wouldn't be suprised if she did return, evolve in a fight with Dawn, then get captured. (lol yes, shoot me for being unoriginal)

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think it would be too weird if she joined the main characters. In the episode that she was in, she hijacked a rocket and tried to pilot it to the end of the universe. You can't go from that to being one of Dawn's party members.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    That was one crazy episode...
    Evil Togepi reminded me of that Teddiursa Misty fell for in Johto. Maybe those two (Teddiursa and Togepi) should team up and return. ;)

kylie

Trainer and Contestant :D
    Years
    Lol xD
    Togepi should totally return! She was awesome and I love how she messed with Team Rocket >:D They were so annoyed with her ^_^

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    Not really i dont really care if she comes back.
    She was only in 1 ep and will be if u saw she only will be Lurking in that dry desert unless she travels.
    i think shes crazy doing random freaking stuff

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    That was one crazy episode...
    Evil Togepi reminded me of that Teddiursa Misty fell for in Johto. Maybe those two (Teddiursa and Togepi) should team up and return. ;)

Yeah... make that Ursaring and Togepi. Didn't that Teddiursa evolve in the end of the episode (and was implied to have scammed Team Rocket?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Yes, Teddiursa evolved into Ursaring and I don't think he stayed with them. From that grin he gave at the end of UnBEARable, he must have stolen something from them then ran away or did something.

That's kinda what I meant by "and was implied to have scammed Team Rocket." And I'm suspecting that it stole the popcorn pot, seeing how that's what Team Rocket had in the scene, as well as the fact that Teddiursa (or in this case, Ursaring) usually lures trainers with its looks, then steals whatever food they had.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I would love for Togepi to return. She actually kept me laughing through the entire episodes. It was kind of like slapstick comedy.

Back