• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think that March 14, 2015 will be awesome?

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    More specifically it's March 14, 2015 9:26:53, but meh.
    Well, I for one certainly will! I'm probably going off drawing big circles and stuff : D
    What about you?

.Bullet

My Valentine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    This is about Pi, correct?

If so, I'm not going to be doing anything special.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...the 20 in 2015 threw me off but I guess if you write the date 3/14/15 it works out. I hadn't even thought of that before but it sounds awesome. I just question whether I'll even be awake at that hour because it falls on a Saturday but maybe I'll set my alarm. xD;

I assume otherwise it'll be celebrated like any other 3/14. :] Plenty of pie and obnoxiously bothering whoever I live with about the day. ♥

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    ...the 20 in 2015 threw me off but I guess if you write the date 3/14/15 it works out. I hadn't even thought of that before but it sounds awesome. I just question whether I'll even be awake at that hour because it falls on a Saturday but maybe I'll set my alarm. xD;

I assume otherwise it'll be celebrated like any other 3/14. :] Plenty of pie and obnoxiously bothering whoever I live with about the day. ♥
    Is it strange that I can see you totally throwing a party over something like that? u_u

Ummm... I'm not a math person, so its nothing special to me. I don't even like pi (haha, see what I did there?). :(

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
    Haha, well thought xD
    Let's see, I'll be doing maths ALL DAY LONG.

errr, never. Yeah I'll take the pie option instead.
    (And for now I'll think about this year's March 14th :D)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I'll be rebuilding civilization after the world ends in 2012.

No.

But seriously, I will be sleeping more than likely.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    For me, I'll probably celebrate it as I celebrate any other normal day of my life. :) My school, however, always has a 'pi' day every year; I'm sure there will be something special going around there at that time. xD

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    the world end in 2012 so no need to worry bout it, sorry no pie for you

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Dunno. I should be in college by then. Maybe take a drive along the highway with my GF at the time, then get a bite to eat. Obviously its gonna be a Pie. xD

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I don't know, it's hard to say. A lot of things could happen before then to change my plans, like getting into a University, DYING, having to look after an accident, DYING, getting sent into prison(hope they have pie) and maybe some accident might cause me to die before then.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    OH HECK YEAH!

Heck, I'll set my alarm just to make sure I am awake for this day of awesomeness and win. Perhaps I'll even preach the gospel of pi's irrationality to random folks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I'll be wishing Americans would catch up with the rest of the world and write dates correctly~

Back