• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen do you think this is the last genaration?

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    I don't see how that silhouette has anything to do with pokemon ending. Do you honestly thinking they are going to stop pokemon for a new game that may and may not be liked? It makes little since why they would do something like that. They can just add a new game series instead of canceling the 2nd most popular series they make.
    I never said they would stop making Pokemon games for this "new series". I'm implying that it is possible that they have already planned for the Pokemon series to be ending soon and this would be their next project.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
    Quite a lot of no's so far. Has anyone actually said yes? :P

Anyway, I think a poll would be a good idea to prove the vast majority of no's. Wouldn't you agree?

droomph

weeb
    Years
    OKAY PEOPLE

POKÉMON IS NOT GETTING LAMER

YOU'RE BEING LAME

tl;dr no, because they're still doing fine and it's financially a good idea as Pokémon is about 90-99% of their revenue

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
    Well, with the recent silhouette that has been released by Gamefreak and is noted that something is going to be "reborn", and the fact that the url contains a trademark registered by Gamefreak last year, this may be the last Pokemon game. However Gamefreak may be planning a new series of games.

Their new game has been confirmed by them. It's a game combining Solitaire and horse racing, the game is called Solitiba. Here is a link:

https://pokejungle.net/2013/07/23/introducing-solitiba-from-gamefreak/

Therefor, I think we can assume, since this has nothing to do with Pokemon, that this will not be the last Pokemon game. If they dropped Pokemon to work on Horse riding Solitair, they would lose so much money that they'd go under. I doubt that this will be a series. I doubt it'll even being very popular.

Infinite Latios

Champion
    Years
    I wouldn't like it if X and Y were the last games. So many things they haven't done. Remakes of Ruby and Sapphire, for one thing. And I'd enjoy another Ranger game. And they still haven't included Arceus in the Mystery Dungeon games. Game Freak is just getting started.

Back