• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think TV expresses relationships well?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So um, I mentioned to Luck that on this show, these characters got together too easily and basically acted like they were in love after one day. This kinda happens for some other shows too, however overall do you think that TV shows can express relationships well? Also, give examples of the shows that can do this and can't. This includes dating shows.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Not really. Like how some Nick shows portray prebuscent relationships like they're in college or something, going out on the town and stuff, and then making out. I don't know anyone who does that, and I'm 13 going on 14.

BusterTheFox

Pokemon Intruder
    Years
  • Well, it's TV, in other words, entertainment. Love fantasies are a given, I think. I don't watch a lot of dramas, so I guess I wouldn't know the juicy details, but I DO take a drama class at school, and I know exactly what people look for in entertainment. =p You have no idea how absurd it is to LEARN in a drama class. XD I thought it was going to be easy...Well-(Cuts self off before I ramble)

PS: Just look at the Twighlight Saga, it's super-popular because of the taboo vampire-human-love thing. It's all about love and scandals, my freinds. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No depiction of anything is realistic, else nobody would watch it — viewers' own lives would be more worthwhile to get on with.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I don't think so at all ;3 they just like do that to influence there viewers or get people more interested into watching that
    particular show.

Back