• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you Think You are Attractive/Confident?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I have a high level of confidence ever since I was little because I'm one tough cookie. But I dont find myself all that attractive, the only thing I find attractive of my self is my butt, my red,blonde and black hair and eyes. There are certain things to be confident about

:t354:TG

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    I think I'm really a mixture depending on my surroundings. If it's just a natural hangabout and I know no one, I'll keep to myself and maybe say hi or hello to others. I dont really approach people, but if they approach me, I'm totally confident.

As for attractive, I have many a bunch telling me I'm "super hot" "sexy" "smart, sophisticated and well mannered" and my personal favorite, "One kind of a hunksicle"

the only thing I find attractive of my self is my butt
    We are polar opposites, as I find my own butt repulsive. It's a good thing though to find your own butt as attractive, as it's a great confidence and self awareness when walking in extremely tight jeans.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    no I am quiet,self conscious,ugly,fat and not fit=( there is a pic of me in 1 of my folders
    I am so nervous so not that confident
    probably cause I always get bullied for who I am =(
    unless I am with my friends or here I talk all the time here =)

For your age you shouldn't worry about these things.. Seriously you'll have enough time to worry about them when you are older!
    You shouldn't let someone bully you. Either ignore them or use your intelligence to stand up for yourself.

There's nothing anyon can tell you that can bring you down if you stand strong.
    If you are at home just look at yourself in the mirror, Suck it up, take a deep breath, smile and say 'Yes' and just feel good about yourself because you are your own worst enemy.
    You can choose to be happy,confident all these things.

If you are confident you are happy, if you are happy you are attractive. Just tell yourself there's nothing to be worried about and let your opinions on yourself die as well as everyone elses and just don't hold back. Be yourself. Be happy.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Attractive? I wouldn't necessarily say so, but others have their opinions.

Confident? Yes sir indeedy.

However, I honestly couldn't care what you say about my looks, it troubles me none.

xoBoxxy

Off the Wall
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Im very confident. As for my looks, I like to think of myself as average looking.

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
    For your age you shouldn't worry about these things.. Seriously you'll have enough time to worry about them when you are older!
    You shouldn't let someone bully you. Either ignore them or use your intelligence to stand up for yourself.

There's nothing anyon can tell you that can bring you down if you stand strong.
    If you are at home just look at yourself in the mirror, Suck it up, take a deep breath, smile and say 'Yes' and just feel good about yourself because you are your own worst enemy.
    You can choose to be happy,confident all these things.

If you are confident you are happy, if you are happy you are attractive. Just tell yourself there's nothing to be worried about and let your opinions on yourself die as well as everyone elses and just don't hold back. Be yourself. Be happy.

ok I tryed that and it made me feel a lot better ^^ I know I'mm still young but lets see (its been solved)
    I was bullied all 7 years of primary school
    but I had my friends around (talk to dark charmander she will tell everything about my bullying)
    so you helped a lot! really thanks I really am

Years
    Dark Aron you should really like shoot out those guys...Just kidding
    Just make sure you dont get too violent with them or youll end up like me...

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I think I'm quite attractive in real life. A couple of girls have told me that and I like what I see in real life. I'm not being self centered, I'm just being confident about the way I look.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    I think I'm really a mixture depending on my surroundings. If it's just a natural hangabout and I know no one, I'll keep to myself and maybe say hi or hello to others. I dont really approach people, but if they approach me, I'm totally confident.

Heh XD. You seem like me dude, I'm really shy and don't usually approach people although I'm trying to get over it, but I'm definitely confident if they approach me. I know for a fact once I know the person I'm not shy at all an if i trust them will share anything with them. And I guess I'm pretty hot, cute, watever cause I had some hot girls flirt with me a couple of nights ago at a fireworks show, not to mention I took the lead cheerleader to the prom.

I'm not really self-concious about my looks an I don't really care what people lable me as, I pretty much like hangin out with every kind of social group, and everyone knows me at school so I'm definitely confident over there. So yea i guess I would have to agree with ya Gavz, it has to be what you think about yourself (state of mind)

Battle

Intermediate Trainer?
    Years
    I'm pretty damn confident. I used to be the most self-conscious person ever though. But it all changed after my freshmen year of high school. I opened up, and yeah. :x

I do think I'm attractive. I mean ..I don't think I'm GORGEOUS. But I do believe that I am a pretty cute chick. :P
    So yah. I'm a confident piece of crap nowadays. x3

I know where you're coming from. In my freshman year I was really self-conscious and I did not find myself attractive at all and neither did other people.
    But after that first year I was a confident little sex pot for next three years of high school and that's how I am now.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    I'm a pretty shy person.
    I am confident in certain things, girls are not one of those things. XD
    I dunno how good I look to others, but I can't look bad, since I know I don't look bad.
    I guess it is all down to personal prefference.

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Nah. I'm not confident nor am I attractive. Its a bummer sometimes, since my close friends have girlfriends or soon-to-be girlfriends. And to make matters worse, I don't recall very many girls finding me attractive.

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    You are only 13, give it time young one, give it time.
    lol

XD. I'm in college. 2 years older than you dude XD.

On that note, I've been trying to at least have a shot at a girlfriend. But all the girls either just say no flat-out or evade the question altogether and keep the relationships in a friend status. So I just stopped trying.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    XD. I'm in college. 2 years older than you dude XD.

On that note, I've been trying to at least have a shot at a girlfriend. But all the girls either just say no flat-out or evade the question altogether and keep the relationships in a friend status. So I just stopped trying.

WHOOPS, lol, I was looking at your post count! XD
    See why you should make your age visible! XD
    And yeah, I know what you mean.
    Only MY problem is having the girls I meet, cheat on me...
    THAT IS OFFTOPIC THOUGH ,lol.
    But yeah, I am not the hottest dude ever, but I have my looks about me, muahahah.

Back