• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you Think You are Attractive/Confident?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    You dont need to answer that question but you can dicuss whether you have a view on it.
    Personally I think its all down to self confidence If you are confident you are happy and when you are happy you feel more proud of your looks and are more positive.
    Its a state of mind. Of course it is easier for some than others
    Do you agree?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    No. I don't think I'm attractive and, in real life, I know I'm not confident at all. It seems the better life I have is my Internet life. Here, I'm more outgoing and just generally friendlier than in real life. =/ Not the best way to live, I know.​

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Attractiveness =/= Confidence.
    Meh, I don't think I'm very attractive really. I'm not exceptionally ugly either though, so people don't seem to have a problem with it.
    I'm more confident irl than I am on the net, strangely.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Well goshdarnit, someone who finally understands my looks! I think I'm the most attractive person around, and my self-confidence is through the roof! Oh, if only someone was as good looking as me...

(Yes, I do have a high-confidence level.)

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I do agree. There are some funky looking people, that given a high amount of self esteem and confidence, could be very attractive. Some people are drop dead beautiful, but if they have one blemish or pimple- their self confidence goes out the window. It's all about playing the hand your dealt. One of my friends is over weight, not to handsome, and suffers from adult acne. However he is very confident, and consequently has a very gorgeous and fun girlfriend. (Not to diss on my 'dawg' or anything. Lol)

As for the question, yes I personally think i'm attractive. Not all in the vain way, but I believe I have a relatively decent symmetry, and I don't sweat talking to the ladies:p

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    Well I am confident, and I'm not always happy. It has to do with your surroundings, and the people around you as much as how confident you are.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    Attractive and confident eh? Well I can say for a fact I've always been confident in anything I pursue in my life. As far as attractiveness goes, I know I'm not ugly, but everyone has there own tastes. Just because I'm in great shape and at a perfect weight for my height, doesn't mean I'm some hunk or hottie. I could be the complete opposite in the taste of someone out there who would call me down right unattractive.

I could be large and balding, but it's all about how you carry yourself and you're own expectations. You should never let someone bring you down. If you're happy with the way you look, then show it and never be afraid to say it. Always try to go through life with an uplifting outlook and never let peoples opinions, especially from those who don't even know you, weigh you down.

While Vendak is correct in attractive does not exactly equal confidence, they do however go hand in hand. If your confident in the way you look, you'll be all the more appealing and attractive to people. Just because you're not some model, doesn't mean you can't be confident with how you look. At the same time, if you are in shape and high spirits, it's hard not to be a confident individual. :)

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    What I really mean by what I said earlier though is that no matter how good you think you look others might not think so. I mean I think I'm decently attractive, but I know of only about four girls who in my whole life have ever been attracted to me.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I absolutely know I am not attractive but I'm fine with that. I'm not very confident at points either, sometimes I have loads and no one knows where it all comes from but sometimes I suddenly blurt out so much confidence you wouldn't believe it. I've had to have people to show me that I can be confident before though, otherwise I think I wouldn't have any confidence at all.

Dragonzord

Metagame x Metamon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    Yes and Yes, I'd tap myself and im confident enough to say so:D

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    As long as you are proud of yourself, looks don't matter. You'll find someone.

I consider myself decent looking...I mean I'm not the best looking guy in town, but I'm not ugly in anyway.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    No matter how ugly you are actually (which ugliness is just an opinion), You have to think your the sexiest thing alive or else no one else will (i.e. the cat's meow). You have to instill what you already know about yourself into others.

I guess I'm not really one of those people who are infatuated with looks. But besides that, if I actually went and worked out, I wouldn't be half bad. Kinda sorta started picking up a tad weight after I stopped working my physical job and moved to a setentairy (spl?) position. As for confidence, I have buttloads of it.

If you want something, go get it

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    To contribute yeah i'm confident and i'll admit i'm attractive most days but a lot of the time i just cant get relationships going anymore. If i see a girl i like i'll just kinda be normal when i should maybe try a bit harder so i'm really having a lot of one night stands lately =/
    Sometimes my confidence on the net is relied on more to get things going xD
    Anyone agree?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    To contribute yeah i'm confident and i'll admit i'm attractive most days but a lot of the time i just cant get relationships going anymore. If i see a girl i like i'll just kinda be normal when i should maybe try a bit harder so i'm really having a lot of one night stands lately =/
    Sometimes my confidence on the net is relied on more to get things going xD
    Anyone agree?

There's nothing wrong with one night stands when your young, XD.

"Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do something"

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Oooh I have no confidence in myself in real life! Well, I shouldn't say that. When it comes to my looks and such, I have no confidence. I'm constantly worried what everyone else thinks and it makes me extremely insecure.

As for how attractive I am, I don't have an opinion on myself. My eyes are nice, but iono. I used to think I was pretty and everything until I hit seventh grade. After that, I realized that people made fun of me and thought I was ugly, so yeah. My mom and some people say I'm absolutely beautiful, but some of the kids at school poke fun at me. I don't have a clue how pretty I really am (don't ask, but I just can't critique myself), but I secretly hope and pray that my mother is right. And that someday I'll be a beauty and show my peers that they're wrong. :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I am generally attractive but it's not a feature of me that I intend to make use of.
    I'm not confident or unconfident, rather can't find anything to say to strangers, and nor do I want to say anything to them.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have very little confidence, but I'm pretty good at acting like I have a fair amount. xD I always get told "You have no reason to be that waayy. D:", but ah well. Doesn't really change how I feel much.. xD; As far as being attractive goes, I'am.. I won't lie, but my appearance does little as far as confident boosts goes. Also, because I'm shy, and don't like it when attention is draw to me, because of how I look.. .__.; (Works well for job interviews, though! -shot- -bleeds- )

Alec_

Years
    Actually it depends on each people if you are ugly or attractive. Well as for me. Nobodies ugly. And we are all attractive. ( It's for me. Maybe for others not :< ). I am not really confident. But sometimes yes i am. I feel so strong to face anything. But sometimes not :<<. I really just hate it. XD;;

~Fairytales.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Attractive is pushing it, but I wouldn't class myself as ugly =/

My confidence varies, so I can't really give a straight answer for that one. I'm pretty level-headed and realistic about myself though.

Back