• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think you are 'Normal'?

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
  • Nobody's truly normal. Everybody has weird traits about them; some people have more than others. If you're lucky, then those oddities are for the better; they make you unique and distinguish you from the crowd, letting you move forward. If you're not so lucky, you end up with qualities which could get you in a lot of trouble, and which you must suppress if you know what's good for you. And suppressing one's nature is never good for a person.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • Do I consider myself a normal person?

If I think back to my childhood, my interests were Atlantis, Paris, the French Language, and Dinosaurs. Aside from Dinosaurs, I was not a normal child since I was always in my own little world of floating Mario 3 ships with Atlantis-like cities floating on top that resemble Paris, France.
    Such a strange child I was, I've barely changed.

So am I normal?

I can't say.

Back