• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think you are 'Normal'?

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    No, I'm not normal, and I'm ok with that. Sure, being shunned by my offline peers doesn't make me happy, but it's ok. That's one great thing about being online. Your true personality shines through. There's no real room for many impulsive reactions for me. I get to really show who I am. While real life people don't like me because of my 'weirdness' or 'insanity,' my online friends prove that normality doesn't matter. :]

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Truthfully, I think I am far from normal. I don't know why. It may be my personality and abilities but... yeah. I know I am not normal somehow.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Ha, if you consider a person with A.D.D/A.D.H.D, I.E.D, and short-term memory loss normal, I'm normal than, but I count that as one messed up kid with a bad memory and a bad temper problem.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Depends when I care or not. When I care I am normal. When I don't I am the craziest (in a good way) person alive. x3~

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I don't think anyone really considers themself "normal," because there's no real definition of it. :x Online, yes, I'm probably very normal. In real life, probably not.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I'd be insulted if you called me something like NORMAL.

My personality is one of a lovable wackjob, who is the wierdest person alive.
    And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Philosophically speaking, there is no such thing as normal. Every person is unique. The common usage of the word "normal" relates to how closely you adhere to your cultures norms..folkways, mores, and whatnot.

in that sense, I am NOT normal as I reject American social norms, the most basic of which is my lack of a drive for social interaction. I have a small group of friends that I care about and hang out with occasionally, but that's all. I also have a distinct distrust of people and official organizations (including churches, large businesses, and the government) that lead most to label me as a conspiracy theorist.

tl;dr version: no I'm not normal...

JoltIce

Eeveelutions are FTW
    Years
    Well, judging by the way most people I know, no I'm not normal. Because I like Nintendo.

Everyone I know (almost) either doesn't like games or likes Grand Theft Auto, they've said I should stop playing video games because I don't play Grand Theft Auto.

That's why I don't have very many friends :(

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I'm not normal, no. I say that without the pang of regret many people my age would: I like being my own person. However, I can still relate to those who are more in touch with current norms, so I'm not socially isolated, either. I think in this case, I've struck the right balance. ^_^

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    No...........Honestly I am so random I could be spying on you though your letter box!
    And I don't have many friends as I like pokemon and Other Anime/Manga and Well......most people think i have bad music taste!
    And I like looking though peoples letter boxes xD

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    No, I consider myself different to the others in a way that makes me respect life all around me.. :)

Ephraim

I am no servant.
    Years
    Normal. Extremely Average. Just like all the people on the internet, no matter how different or unique you truly are, you're still a speck of sand, among a dessert of 'em. But that's just fine. Because, normalcy is awesome! I wouldn't have it any other way!

Back