• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think you're creepy?

Years
    Ehe...
    Yeah.
    Well, my... personality changes a lot, so it depends on the situation.
    I can get a little creepy sometimes. xD

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I'm damn creepy. I've considered stalking people, as a joke and not to do anything bad to them. Just waiting on the tram and getting off when they do and following them around the shops.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hardly anyone approaches me if I willed them not to.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    For me, I don't think so. Well for other people they think I'm a creepy pervert. Does that count?
    Lol just like me!

Anyway no I'm not creepy but I can be damn serious if I just want to (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya > Yuki Nagato = Same)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've never been called creepy, and.. I have no reason to think I'am, so.. no. xD;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Me on a German girl going to my same school said:
    Jeje, alrighty than, I'll see you next school year my dear, pretty, German chocolate

**** yeah I get creepy around the pretty girls XD

I apparently have yet to learn how to flirt and not be creepy. I'll save that lesson for my senior year.

Hikari <3

KANON!!! <3
    Years
    Yes, I am. In fact... I'm watching you right now. Don't look behind you... O:

Just kidding. Not really. I can be, and it has been said that I am, but still, not really.

epyon101

Been Playing Since Pokemon Red
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    hell yeah thats what the kid said last night!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I don't think I'm creepy. Well, at least my friends don't say so. ;;
    I can act weird at times, yeah, but I wouldn't call it creepy.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Perhaps when I'm hyper, I'll stick out and people will bother to call me creepy. However I haven't heard that word in a while so I suppose I've been pretty calm. xD
    Other than that, I'm just a regular ant in the crowd. So I don't really think I'm creepy or abnormal.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.

Yes, I'm quite the creep if I do say so myself. I can't explain it. I just am.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I can't say that the word 'creepy' is really the right word for what the OP is asking about. Weird or off-beat, yes, but not 'creepy'. I reserve that word for what I'd think most people would consider creepy, like stalking and whatnot.

In any case, by the OP's definition I am pretty creepy. I'm very strange and feel as though I'm not wired like most people. I care about things most don't even think about, I do things in ways most don't, and I think my mind just works differently. It makes me feel less alone when I meet people that share at least some of my quirks. I think bonds between people who share rare things like that can be powerful. Plus, weirdos are more fun! ;3

Back