• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think you're creepy?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Pretty straightforward question. Do you think you're a creepy person? Maybe not all the time, but perhaps some of the time you may be. Are any of your friends creepy? How do you feel about creepy people? Also note, this isn't the kind of creepy where you stalk people or anything like that. Not annoyingly unpleasant, but mysterious, strange, and/or unexpected.

As for myself, I am a creepy person at times. I like being creepy. It's interesting. Not that kind of creepy person who's just there and stalks people, but the personality. I think creepy people are fun to be around; in fact, most of my friends are considered to be creepy by society's standards.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • i don't think i'm creepy, but to someone else hay maybe i might be, also some of my friends can be creepy (funny creepy not stalker creepy)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Way to be blunt Nick. In any case, I don't think so, I don't think I've ever been received in that way to be perfectly honest. Though, I can imagine I've been seen as someone who is somewhat weird or different, in fact, I know I am I get told that every day. Most certainly not in a way that would affect my social life in a bad way though.

I do try to creep people out for the hell of it though, it's always fun to do. I don't know too many creepy people either, there are some strange people in my school per example but no one really passes the borderline into creepy. Thoug in saying that; my version of creepy would differ from another's perspective.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...what a strange thread.

I can be strange / weird, yeah, but I wouldn't call it creepy. I just visualise creepy as the character Creepy on that show. D:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • ...Heck yes! I'm crazy creepy. I can make just about anyone I know offline freak out. xD I also have this incredible knack of saying things in this tone that makes people question whether I'm sarcastic or not, even if I'm saying something ridiculous.

I'm so creepy that... I... don't really have any friends offline.
    Do you think you're creepy?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm not creepy, but a lot of people thought I was in school because all I did was read & never talked to anyone. My fiance on the other hand, stalked me for 2 years before we started dating...so who's really the creeper? XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I really am quite creepy...of course not in the sense of stalking and stuff like that (implied in Nick's post, but considering my age, I felt it needed further clarification XD), but I can be quite random and unusual in RL social situations...one of the reasons I have no friends IRL, just a bunch of casual acquaintances. >_>

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
  • A lot of people think I'm creepy whom I don't know because I am so silent.
    My friends think I'm creepy because I say my thoughts out loud and sometimes, they aren't the nicest thoughts. -evil grin-
    Plus I have a really good habit of sneaking up behind people with no noise at all and then them turning around and being scared as hell.
    But do I think I'm creepy? Naahh

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • i'm quite a creep :D

my friends and i are creepy around each other :3

for example, when i greet them, it's usually by creeping up from behind and rubbing their back or their leg... o__o
    or just weird noises :D
    but yeah, we're used to it~

away from my friends, i can still be sorta creepy
    i often make extremely strange/awkward noises and flinch at things

i am also creepy online with my strange comments, and i'm very open to people about nasty things? D:
    and creepy emoticons. -insert that thing with the eyebrows-

Years
  • I sometimes act weird or strange around my friends to show off, but I don't consider myself a creepy person because of it xD Just for fun.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    No I don't think I'm creeppy, weird maybe, creepy no. I have this friend that is the stalker creepy type though <_<. She just pops up in random locations all the time.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • In my whole school, I'm probably the creepiest kid in there. Whether it be for horror-related or any R-18 related shenanigans I insist on bring in the building, I genuinely love to freak people out.

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
  • I see myself as creepy, but it might just be my silent stares at space. Or, the faces I make when thinking. Or, the fact I can hold a conversation by myself.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i can be but mostly just because i like to see people reactions to strange stuff or just to scare people.
    plus its fun to be creepy

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Also note, this isn't the kind of creepy where you stalk people or anything like that. Not annoyingly unpleasant, but mysterious, strange, and/or unexpected.

Mysterious can come in many shapes or forms. Some creepy, some not. Same with strange or unexpected, they don't define or describe "creepy" because some can be creepy while others are far from creepy.

So I'm not really sure what you're asking, but as far as creepiness goes I don't regard myself as creepy in the slightest.

Others have found me creepy, but mostly just the ones who are scared of anything that doesn't fit into their cosy, narrow view of what they think everyone should be like. Such as fashion sense, for example. Shallow, meaningless things.

None of my friends are creepy by my standards.

I don't feel comfortable around "creepy" people, naturally. Paedophiles, prostitutes, drug addicts, rapists, thieves, people wallowing in anger and hatred to the point where they are corrupt from the inside out, where you can feel the darkness emitting from them and you can see it in their features... yeah, that is an example what I regard as creepy.

I do think it's unwise to judge by looks, at the same time there are some people when you just look into their eyes and you just feel sick. You get "knots" in your gut. You want to get away. If your instinct is correct, there will usually come along some other validating evidence of their level of corruption.

We are all corrupted, but some let it take over their whole existence.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Sometimes, I act creepy for a laugh just to see other people's reactions, but for the most part, I'm not creepy. A bit weird, yes, but definitely not creepy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Im a bit rare I think, I make weird music based in LSD and enjoy with it lol,
    but out of my home im a normal guy

Back