• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
Years
  • Yes, cheating is EXTREMELY bad! It robs your opponents of a chance at victory because of the fact that you pumped your pokemon up with cheated items and possibly cheated TMs. So, yes, cheating is bad.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • It can be bad depending on what you do. Though it is people's choice to cheat, so let them stick to their choice. =P I personally, don't cheat as I find it more fun to 'play' the game properly. =P

Years
  • Depends.

I use AR, but hear me out. These are the codes I use.

• 900x All Pokeballs: No, I'm not going to sit there for half-an-hour only to catch a legend with a horrid nature and IVs.
    • Check EVs and IVs: I don't have time to go on Wi-Fi billion of times with a team full of _______, I have other things to do.
    • 900x Berries: Waiting for days just so I can start to re-EV train a Pokemon I got in a trade is no fun.
    • 900x Items: Again, it just conserves time.
    • 90x TMs: ^
    • 900x Medicine: ^^
    • Fast Egg Hatching: ^^^

It just depends on how you use external devices IMO. If you're altering an already-created Pokemon, or using a device to create perfect Pokemon, that's bad. If your just getting items, who really cares?

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    I agree with you kirbychu, there are advantages to saving time, and besides has anyone ever enjoyed having to go into battle with someone else just to find out IV's?
    =/

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • I agree with you kirbychu, there are advantages to saving time, and besides has anyone ever enjoyed having to go into battle with someone else just to find out IV's?
    =/

Exactly! :3
    now as far as i am concerned these are the AR codes i use
    Fast Egg Hatch
    Always Egg in Day Care
    and Iv Checker

that is all and they are just to save me time because iv training is hard and long as is

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Sorry, I don't cheat in a Pokemon game. It kinda ruins the point of playing if you use AR on it.

Now that you have everything you wanted in a matter of minutes, what else is there to do in the game? Nothing.

Would you like to destroy the Elite Four with your team of level 100 Pokemons? Boring.

Not everyone use this certain hack, but I hope you get my drift.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back