• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use adblocking software?

Do you block internet ads?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Adblock Plus for FireFox!

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Other random blocking software... Please state.

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • I don't like blocking adds... I actally click some of them...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I'm rocking adblock plus. My netbook takes a serious performance hit when ads pop up. That, and I absolutely loathe the things: I'm more likely to avoid checking out a product if I'm bombarded by ads for it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Nope. I don't use them coz the only sites I visit(mostly) are PC, Wikipedia, and someother anime related. And if any of the sites ,which I visit, contain a lot of ads then I don't click on any of them.
    But I think that its essential to have adblocking software. We'll be using one after some time. :o

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Oh yes. I use AdBlock Plus as well as Remove It Permanently and NoScript to block advertisements and trim unwanted objects and such from pages. It's quite useful too.

Plus, on top of that, I block some advertising services, mainly the ones that frequently serve maliciously crafted ads, at the DNS level.

Years
    I use several kinds to make sure I filter it all out. Most of the time I only do it because the ads will use up a lot of printer ink, so I always make sure the color they change to when blocked is white. =/

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
    Years
    I only use adblock plus on computers with small displays, which means, only my mom's Eee 701 because of the extremely tiny screen. ^_^

Back